Beach Shiki X Reader

"Hey, (Y/n)~" Shiki called from the kitchen. The windows were open and the sunlight provided waves of heat. You approached him and stood in front of a fan, bathing in it's winds.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" You asked. A smirk crept on his face.

"I have an idea."

Uh oh, this can't be good. Not with that smirk...

"Why don't we go to the beach?"

"The beach?"

"I've never been there before, and thought it would be cool for the two of us to go together." He explained with a hint of persuasion in his voice.

You nodded your head at him.

"I'd love to; that sounds like fun!!" You were practically grinning ear to ear.

"Oh wait, but what would I wear? I don't think any of my old bathing suits fit me anymore-"

You couldn't even finish your sentence as Shiki revealed a bright red bikini.

"You've got to be kidding me..." You sighed. There was barely any fabric and it was way too revealing for comfort.

You were about to complain before realizing something; "Oh, so you'd be okay with me wearing something like that in public?" You asked as he tilted his head.

"Well duh, that's why I bought it, princess." He was clearly messing with you over that pet name but you smirked.

"So you wouldn't mind me wearing this on the beach? In front of so many people? Including other boys?"

Shiki stared at you as if searching for a reply, but didn't say anything more.

You gave him a look of pity; "I thought my body was only for you, yet you'd let all those strangers and even other boys look at me~?"

He glared at you. "Oh don't try and play the victim here, (Y/n). Your whole body and soul belong to me."

You rolled your eyes, "Whatever you say..." That still didn't change the fact that he bought you a bikini...

"Wait, how did you even know my cup size?" You asked as he chuckled.

"Please, I've touched you so many times I've got your whole body memorized~"

Well that didn't sound creepy. You didn't even know how to react to that as silence occurred.

He broke the ice.

"So, are we still going?" He asked. You were about to speak up but you weren't even given the chance as he continued to speak.

"Wait, we should still go. This'll give me a good excuse to beat up any man who'd dare look at you."

"Shiki!!" You aren't beating anyone up!!"

"Come on, I get that I shouldn't hit you anymore, but at least let me hit someone."

You pointed towards the frequently used punching bag.

Shiki sighed. "It's not the same, Wouldn't you want me hit someone else opposed to you?"

You glared at his suddenly abusive comments, disliking the new topic of conversation.

"Or, are you just getting jealous?"

"What!?"

"I bet you want me to hit you again, right?"

"..."