Roen Gym Class

Now that Roen was your boyfriend, he was always looking out for you in the shadows; whether that be through the windows, or even eavesdropping your conversations.

Sure, it sounded kind of stalker-ish, but it was just his way of showing that he cared. At least, that's what you told yourself...

You've only been dating for a few days, and he still didn't understand why you enjoyed school. And you couldn't really give him an answer. It was mainly so you could escape your life at home, just to keep your mind off of that empty apartment.

Roen was your only friend at school. But he didn't even attend classes, which made you wonder why he would stroll around the campus nomadically.

You had just finished your study hall period and after all of the students were gone, Roen jumped out from the tree and through the classroom window, standing before you with a kind smile.

"You can always just take classes like everyone else, Roen."

"And why would I indulge myself in basic human activity?"

You just sighed. He's always looked down on humans, which kind of left you confused since you're under the impression that he's a human too? You never pressed the issue though; you disliked prying.

"So, what class are you taking next?" Roen asked, dusting his pants, most likely since they got dirty from being in that tree the whole period.

"Next I'm in P.E." You said casually, cleaning up all your belongings and putting them away into your bag.

"P.E? And what might that be?"

"P.E. stands for Physical Education. It's a gym class."

He just nodded his head, motioning for you to continue with your explanation.

"The class is mainly just a bunch of students in tight uniforms, running around a big gym and playing games."

"Tight uniforms? How tight?" He seemed genuinely interested all of a sudden.

You felt a bit embarrassed but played it off, "Well, if you join me today in gym class, you can see for yourself."

A smug smile formed on Roen's face. There was no going back now...

"Well, now you have piqued my interest, I would very much like to see that for myself."

The way he said it sounded so proper, but it was still the same as saying, 'I want to see you in a tight uniform'...

You grabbed your bag and told him to follow you, as the two of you made your way towards the gymnasium. He walked right beside you, and passerbys didn't even give him a second glance.

It was a good thing that he blended into the crowd so easily, then this way, you wouldn't have to worry about anyone else taking Roen away from you. Not like anyone would...right?

You were so used to people taking away the things you loved most, and you didn't want to lose Roen either...

But if no one knows about Roen, then no one can take him. That's why you haven't told anyone about your relationship with him, nor did you plan to discuss it with anyone else.

Not like you had any friends to talk to in the first place anymore...

As you thought this to yourself, you must have been spacing out as Roen tapped your shoulder.

"(Y/n), it isn't good to walk when your mind is elsewhere. Is something the matter?" He asked with a hint of concern in his voice. You shook your head, slightly annoyed with yourself for concerning Roen with your own thoughts.