Fitness Trainer Mage X Reader

YUCKIE!! THIS IS IN SECOND PRESENT TENSE BE RIGHT BACK WHILE I FIX THIS MONSTROSITY I WROTE TWO YEARS AGO OOF

-Brie

Your guardian had recently made several comments about your body weight, and suggested for you to get back into shape.

At first you were reluctant to go, complaining the whole car ride about wanting to go home.

The car parked into the parking lot, and you walked beside your guardian as you were eating a bag of potato chips.

It was the middle of summer and just being in the humidity was enough to make you sweat; you were scared to imagine how gross you would feel after working out.

Entering the building, you looked around to see several dumbbells, treadmills, and other materials ome would commonly see at a gym.

Your guardian signed you in at the front desk.

"Have a good time!! I'll come pick you up later!" Your guardian said with a smile before walking out of the building, leaving you by yourself.

"Oi, are you (Y/n)?" You could hear a low voice ask, gaining your attention.

The man before you had blonde hair, huge muscles, and a childish grin on his face.

"U-uhm, yes..." His large muscles left you speechless.

Noticing your stares, he flexed his arm and you look up at him in awe.

"Well starting today, I'm your fitness trainer, Mage Nanashiro." He extended his hand and you shake it with a smile.

"Wait..." He looked at you and then towards your left hand.

"Were you just eating potato chips?!" He looks back up at you in concern. "How do you expect to work out with nothing but junk in your stomach?"

You didn't know what to say and scratched the back of your head.

"Here, why don't you follow me this way?" He grabbed the potato chips out of your hands, walking away as you quickly followed behind him.

You watched as he threw the chips into the trashcan and led you into a small room.

It looked like a professional business room, something you would least expect from a gym.

He motioned for you to sit down at the large table and you did so without complaint.

You watched as he walked over to the front of the room, pulling down a large sheet of paper. It looked similar to a pie chart, something you would see at school.

"So it seems like I need to educate you..."

E-Educate you!??

You let your mind get the best of you and you looked back at him, somewhat hopeful.

"...on the basics to having a healthy body and diet."

Oh...

You sighed and he looks up at you.

"Tired already? This is nothing, kid." He scoffed before directing his attention back to the pie chart.