Amusement Park

Class was boring as usual as (Y/n) sat there, fiddling with her pencil. She doodled over her notes and blocked out her teacher's rambling. School was never her best subject anyways. But then, her mind lit up like a light bulb.

She looked around the classroom and raised her hand, interrupting the teacher.

"Yes?"

"Sir, please excuse us!!' (Y/n) exclaimed. "Ritsuka, let's go!!"

Ritsuka tilted her head, having no time to react before (Y/n) grabbed her wrist and ran out of the classroom.

"W-Wait, (Y/n), where are we going!?" Ritsuka exclaimed, trying to stop the other girl from running in the hall as the door slammed shut. Surprisingly, no one ran after the two students.

"I have an amazing idea!!"

"And? Is it worth missing class for?" Ritsuka asked in doubt.

"Stop being a stick in the mud; anything is better than class!! And it'll be fun!!" She grinned. (Y/n) led Ritsuka across the school and stopped before the large staircase.

"Why are we here?" Ritsuka asked in confusion, looking over at (Y/n). But (Y/n) ignored her, taking her up the stairs. She took a deep breath before opening the abnormally large doors to the third library.

All four members of the student council were found lounging around the library. Urie was staring at his rose like usual, as if deep in thought. Mage was resting on the couch. And Shiki was arranging flowers.

He perked up when he saw (Y/n). "Hey, what're you doing here?" Shiki asked. "Not that I dislike seeing the two of you together, of course~"

(Y/n) giggled at his comment as Ritsuka stared at him. Ritsuka...wasn't the biggest fan of her boyfriend, Shiki Natsumezaka.

"And what reason will you explain for skipping class?" Rem asked in a stern voice, revealing himself playing with his shouji board. Ritsuka looked away from him, most likely in embarrassment.

Ritsuka, on the other hand, had something going on with Rem Kaginuki that (Y/n) wasn't too aware of...she never got the chance to ask either.

"I have an amazing idea!!" (Y/n) exclaimed, gaining the attention of Urie Sogami and Mage Nanashiro.

"And what might that be?" Urie asked, walking towards the two of them.

"We should all go to an amusement park!!" She exclaimed with a grin. The room fell silent.

"Are we not too old for such activities?" Rem asked with no emotion, as usual.

"H-Huh? Of course we aren't too old-"

"We're in high school now, (Y/n)." Rem stated. "We don't have time for silly notions."

Her hope was suddenly crushed. She looked around but no one seemed to agree with her. She glanced over at Shiki, as if asking for help, but he didn't reply. Now (Y/n) felt nothing but shame.

It just showed how immature she was compared to her friends...

"You know, maybe an amusement park might not be so bad..." Urie said beside her, giving (Y/n) a pat on the head.

Shiki glared at Urie who chuckled. "Calm down, I'm not going to hurt her."

"I've never even heard of one before," Mage admitted. "What's it all about?"

"Well, it's this huge park with rides and attractions for people of all ages!! Roller coasters, Ferris wheels, games, and there might even be spinning teacups!!" She exclaimed happily.