Married Roen X Reader

Woah...I haven't updated since October of last year oops

Sorry about that...uhm, take this to make up for it? This was a quick idea I had; wrote the whole thing in less than 3 hours compared to the oneshot I've spent two weeks on ;;;;; 

I'll try to finish that one as soon as possible too, so in the mean time, enjoy this!!

Also, thank you for the support I've been receiving with these unique oneshots!! Every vote and comment means the world to me, and I appreciate you all so much!!

And without further ado, Enjoy the Married Roen X Reader!!

~Brie

You and Roen have happily married a few weeks ago and finally decided to move in together, buying a beautiful little cottage in the woods. You had only lived there for a few days, and boxes lined the walls as you unpacked.

"Roen, can I ask you a question...?" You asked softly, approaching your husband.

"Of course, what is the matter?"

"Uhm, can we, uhm..." You looked down to the ground shyly. "Well, we're married now, and uhm, I was thinking..."

"(Y/n)..." Roen looked at you intently, understanding what you meant.

"Can we...?"

"Of course we can, you should not feel the need to ask. We're married now, it's only natural." Roen smiled kindly and hugged you.

You freed yourself from his grasp with glee. "Oh, thank you so much!!"

Roen stared at you in disbelief, not understanding your sudden shift in attitude.

"Well, you just agreed!! Why do you look so shocked? When can we go? Let's go now!!!"

"H-Huh!? R-Right now!?"

"You know what I mean, to the adoption center!!" You exclaimed with a grin.

"Y-You wanted to adopt...?"

"Adopt a puppy of course!!" You giggled. "What did you think I meant?"

Roen stared at you in disbelief. He had the wrong idea.

( And I'm sure you did too :P )

He took a moment to recollect himself. "Wait, so you just asked me...for a puppy...?"

"Well duh, and you just said yes!!" You smirked.

"I thought you meant-oh, never mind...you're more of a devil than the Student Council could ever be..." He chuckled. "Nice try, but no."

"H-Huh!? But why not!?"

"We just moved in, and I don't want some puppy running around..."

"Well, that's a little hypocritical." You laughed.

"Hey!! I am not some mere puppy, I am Cerberus!!"

"Yeah yeah, but you'll always be my little puppy~"

"See, then why do you want a new one? Am I not good enough for you?" Roen asked defensively.

"N-No, it's not like that!! I just..."

"Just what?"

"Well, it might get lonely, just the two of us. So I thought having a little puppy around would help us feel more like a family." You explained sadly, upset that Roen was denying your ideas.

"Oh..."

There was silence between the two of you for a few moments before he finally spoke up. "Well, I guess we should finish unpacking." And with that, Roen walked off towards the pile of boxes.