Mage X Shiki

*Warning: There will be cursing*

Enjoy~

All of the members stood around in the third library. Rem and Urie were on their way for an outing to gather information about the forbidden Grimoire.

Rem had made himself clear. Mage would be in charge of watching the fallen angel today. A chore none of the other three members would enjoy.

He was too much of a trouble maker; he would destroy everything in sight, defeating the purpose of their undercover searches.

"So what? Am I supposed to babysit this nerd?" Mage asked with a scowl.

"Just make sure he stays out of trouble." Urie pointed to Shiki who was standing against the wall, picking petals off a batch of flowers.

"And besides, we don't want him in the way while Rem and I go search for the Grimoire."

"But that's bullshit, why am I stuck watching him? Can't you do it?" Mage asked as Urie chuckled.

"Well, we all know you've always been his favorite. We'll only be gone for a few hours, I'm sure you'll be fine."

"But-"

And just like that, Urie had teleported away after Rem. Mage stared at where Urie once was and sighed.

Shiki began to chuckle as he ripped off the final petal to his flower. He was surrounded by broken pieces of flowers he destroyed.

"Ugh, I can't believe this..." Mage turned around and made eye contact with him. Shiki gave him a smirk, clearly aware of Mage's agitation.

"Just looking at your face makes me want to hit you."

"Okay, then hit me." Shiki stated bluntly.

"Huh? What the hell are you talking about?"

"Do it. You won't." He snickered.

Mage glared at him. "What did you just say to me?"

"I said; do it. You won't." Shiki knew exactly what he was getting himself into with a smirk.

Mage balled his hand into a fist and slammed the wall, trapping Shiki only inches apart from his face.

Shiki could feel Mage's hot breath as he continued to speak.

"And you think I actually would? I'm not some freak like you."

"Ah, how cold. Just goes to show how much of a coward you are." Shiki chuckled, clearly enjoying taunting the dominate male before him. "Are you afraid? Afraid to hurt me?"

Mage grunted, using his spare hand to slap Shiki across the face.

Shiki broke out into laughter, only upsetting Mage further.

"Why the fuck are you laughing at me!?"

But Shiki continued to laugh. "Yes, hit me more. More and more until you're satisfied!!"

This really upset Mage as he continued to slap Shiki.

Mage then noticed Shiki's bright red face and finger prints against his cheeks. Seeing such damage, damage that he caused, kind of made him feel...good...?

Mage continued to hit Shiki who continued laughing.

"You think this is funny? You fucking freak." Mage stopped and glared at Shiki.

"That's not very nice of you to say, you might even hurt my feelings~" Shiki cooed.

"Yeah, well who gives a damn about you?"