Fashion Designer Urie X Reader

Uhm so I am by no means good at fashion, I mean I think I have a pretty decent fashion sense but who knows :P

I usually just wear jeans and stripped shirts. Of course baggy anime t-shirts too lmao

But I feel like Urie would appreciate dresses over jeans ^^;;

Also uhm I don't really want to say any specific stores so I'll just leave it vague ._. And same with the dresses and stuff, I don't really have a specific image to go off by so just use your imagination ^^;;

Tomorrow was a special event, and your guardian said you needed new dresses. You had some older ones, but due to growing, they were too tight for comfort...

"Aren't you coming in to help me?" You asked as your guardian makes no effort to get out of the car.

"Why should I? You're a big girl now, (Y/n). I don't need to hold your hand anymore." They state d in a slightly annoyed tone.

It wasn't about 'holding your hand', but just that you wanted their opinion on clothes. You were clueless about fashion and their advice would have been nice.

"Anyways, I'll be back to pick you up in a few hours, okay?" They called as they pulled out of the parking lot.

You waved goodbye and watched as their car got further and further into the distance.

Sighing, you made your way into the biggest shopping district by yourself.

Several stores were lined up one by one, and you scanned the stores for clothes.

You entered a few stores and found a few cute outfits, but you didn't have enough to afford all of them. That store was a bit pricey...

You looked into the window of a smaller store and saw an adorable white dress which looked like silk from afar.

Curious, you make your way into the shop and heard a ding once you entered.

"Oh, one moment my dear." You heard a voice call from afar, probably belonging to one of the workers.

You walked towards the mannequin you had seen and admired the white dress before your eyes.

It was as if it was calling your name, and you went into the clothes rack, searching for the dress in your size.

After a few moments of searching, you finally found one in your size. You lightly smiled to yourself.

"Are you sure about that one, Butterfly?" You heard a voice behind you ask.

Turning around, you are met with a light brown haired male, who was dressed in white and seemed very stylish. He wore a blue scarf around his neck matching the buttons on his white jacket.

The name tag near his chest read 'Urie Sogami'.

"Is there something wrong with this dress...?" You asked, unsure of yourself.

He sighed.

"It's not that there's something wrong with the dress itself....hmmm..." He took a moment to think before motioning you to the dressing room.

"Maybe you should try it on...?"

You nodded your head at his suggestion, taking the dress into the small room with you.

Shutting the curtain, you undressed and changed into the long, white dress. It stopped just below your knees and just looking in the mirror made you smile.

The dress was loose enough for you to put over your head, no buttons or zippers attached were needed.

"Are you done, little Butterfly?" You heard him call. You opened the curtain with a smile on your face.