Another Jek X Reader

PLEASE NOTE!!

This second oneshot for Jek is not canon of the first one I wrote. This is a new (Y/n) and a new storyline!!

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy!!

"N-No, my Lord, please don't! Don't send me down there again! I promise I'll capture her! I will!!" The pink haired male protested desperately.

"Jek, I've given you too many chances." Another male barked.

"B-But, my Lord-" The weaker male, Jek, tried approaching him further, only for 'his Lord' to slap him across the face.

Jek stood there, baffled; unsure how to respond.

"I'm ashamed to have someone like you as my right hand man. I expected success from you, and you let me down once again."

"Send him away. Down to the cells with him." his Lord commanded, as two vampires appeared and took hold of Jek's wrists.

"No, don't do it!!"

"Take him away at once."

Jek kicked his feet as he was dragged away. He was almost in tears; he didn't want to go back to the sewers, to the dark prison cells.

"Let me go this instant!!" Jek yelled in anger, but neither of the two vampires made the effort to reply.

He was dragged down the steps and down into the sewers, where both of the two tossed Jek in a cell and locked the door.

"Wait, please wait!!" Jek cried desperately, but to no vain. They walked away without any type of remorse.

Damn underlings!! They should be bowing down to Jek, not treating him in such a way!!

Jek sat there in his cell with his back against the wall. He hated being confined in the sewers against his will. At least his Lord didn't thoroughly beat him. He was left off with just a slap on the face...

It hurt just knowing Jek let him down once again, but if he just had one more chance...

Jek pounded against the iron bars and yelled for help, but the only response was his echo in the darkness. The singular window showed off the bright moon in the distance...

...

..

.

It's been a few days and Jek sat there alone in  his cell until he heard something odd.

"Hello...?" Jek could hear a voice call. His ears perked up as he turned his attention towards the left of his cell.

"And who might you be?" Jek asked with a hint of suspicion.

"What's it to you?" A female voice asked.

"Oh?" Jek raised an eyebrow. Before him was a girl he's never seen before. Jek wasn't in the mood to get all riled up as he sat there in the dark.

"Are you Jek? I was asked to check on you and make sure you haven't died yet." She then looked at his figure.

"Have they been feeding you?"

"Not really, why?"

"Well, you're just so skinny!!"

"And you're the total opposite." Jek chuckled.

Her expression was angered with a hint of embarrassment. "Well sorry, I'm not used to this. After being taken in, they barely give me shit to eat; it's ridiculous."