Shiki X Roen

In honor of Shiki Natsumezaka, a very special Happy Birthday Oneshot for my favorite and most beautiful baby boy, please enjoy some Shiki X Roen content I made last minute

You're amazing if you read the whole thing since this is a word count of 4623 which has to be one of my longest oneshots ever so UwU

I hope you like it!!

If you asked him how it happened, Roen wouldn't have been able to give you a proper answer. But it all started with a simple conversation.

The rest of the student council had left for a meeting, and they had no use for Shiki, so he stayed alone in the library, silently arranging flowers.

He figured he was by himself before speaking, "Roen. I know you're in here."

There was silence. Shiki did not take kindly to being ignored.

He looked over to see Roen in his dog form asleep on the couch as Shiki crept his way over towards him with his weed cutters.

"Hmm, maybe you should wake up now~" Shiki said with a grin, playing with the weed cutters, but Roen made no attempt to move nor open his eyes.

"Would be a shame if I just," He made a clicking sound with the tool, "Chopped off all of that brown fur of yours~"

A loud yelp was heard from the dog as he jolted from his slumber; so shocked he turned into his human form.

Shiki was overtop of him with a grin on his face.

"Good morning~"

Roen looked angered, "What a rude way to wake someone up. Your manners are deplorable."

"Big words coming from such a small little thing~" Shiki chuckled.

"And what might you be implying?" Roen looked at him, slightly confused, but taking care to watch the weed cutters as it balanced in Shiki's hand.

Shiki noticed Roen's attention towards his weapon, and continued to make clicking sounds with them just for the hell of it.

"Come on, knock it off!" Roen shoved Shiki away from him and fell back onto the couch.

Shiki snickered, "Since when have you learned to fight back?"

"Fight back from what? I'm just pushing you away from me, creep."

Shiki's eye twitched at the name. "Excuse me?"

Roen gulped, "N-Nothing..."

"That's what I thought..."

There was silence before Shiki spoke up, "Maybe I should put you in your place~"

"And how so?"

Shiki smirked, putting down his weapon and sitting beside Roen on the couch, caressing his face. Roen wore an expression that clearly enjoyed being touched.

"You like this, don't you?"

Roen shook his head.

"Why would I, weirdo? There's no way I would like your ghost white hands touching me!!" Although he said this, there was a light blush on his face.

Regardless of his manipulative behavior, it was clear as day for Shiki to tell he was a virgin. And not just sexually either. It's obvious he's never even been touched before.

Unless, of course, he had some weird connect with his master Maksis that Shiki wasn't aware of...

Shiki leaned over top of him with both hands on the couch, blocking Roen with his body.