Rem Gym Class Attempt

You and Rem, now a couple, would spend your days relaxing in the third library. The trio left for some reason, leaving the two of you alone for the day.

With a book in hand, you looked over to see Rem doing some type of paperwork. You glanced at the clock. All of the other students had begun their gym class right around now...

It's been almost a month; you were taken out of your regular classes since Rem enjoyed your company, but for some reason, something compelled you to want to participate in gym class today.

You put your book down and skipped over towards Rem's desk.

"Oh Remmmm~" You held out the last syllable of his name as he looked up at you from his desk.

"Can I help you, (Y/n)?" He asked with little emotion.

"Wanna do something fun?"

"'Fun'? (Y/n), you know I have paperwork to finish-"

"That's okay, it'll be there when you get back, come on!!" You exclaimed, trying to grab hold of Rem's arm to drag him away. Although it backfired.

The moment you grabbed Rem's arm, he immediately retracted it and you fell to the ground.

"Hey, that wasn't nice!!"

Rem tried his best not to glare at you and sighed, realizing that his actions hurt you.

"I don't have time to entertain you right now, (Y/n). Maybe after I finish this batch..."

You puffed your cheeks at him.

"What was it that you wanted to do anyways?" He asked as you stood up off the ground.

"Well, right about now, all the other kids would be in gym class."

"And?"

"And, I was wondering if you wanted to play games with me and the other students."

"Why would you ask something like that of me?"

You wanted to reply but couldn't form the right words.

"Besides, I'm sure you would be out of breath and behind all the other students anyways..."

You felt sort of insulted. Sure, he was right, you weren't the most fit girl in your class, but seeing the two of you running around in a gym together playing games would've been fun...

Then again, why would Rem run around if it didn't benefit himself?

You felt kind of discouraged, but didn't want to press the issue if he didn't want to. The last thing you wanted to was annoy him and get on his nerves.

You knew you were extremely lucky to be with the student council president. Girls would die to be in your position, and you didn't want to ruin your chances with him.

But unlike anyone else, you just wanted him to be himself around you, and not keep up that wall he does around others. And you've considered yourself quite close, hoping to form a better bond with your boyfriend.

"I'm sorry, I just figured it would be something to take your mind off of your work."

"Why would I need to take my mind off of this?" He asked, picking up a piece of paper he had to address.

"I can tell you've been stressed recently, Rem. I just didn't want you to overwork yourself..."

"And why does my state concern you?" He said rather sharply. A bit too sharply.

"Rem, I'm concerned because I care about you. Not for your looks, although they do help a little, but I want to be here for you to rely on when you need a break. Do you want me to help with your work at least? To take some of that weight off your shoulders?"