Shiki Dentist X Reader Part 3

*Shiki's P.O.V*

"Doctor Nat-natsu...mezackha?" The little boy before me stuttered. I glared at the child who couldn't even pronounce my name right. The tag was clearly within view. Maybe he just couldn't read, but I continued to drill into his tooth. He had a cavity close to his canines and I tried to ignore him and get the job over with.

"Doctor?"

"..."

"Doctor?" The kid repeated as I stopped drilling.

"Yes?" I asked impatiently. The kid has been here for almost an hour and wouldn't shut up. I have other patients to deal with.

"Who's that?" He asked, for almost the fifth time. Every time the kid saw a nurse, he had to interrupt me and ask who they were. He was pointing his finger towards one of my coworkers, but I saw something move behind her. The first thing I could see was a choker.

It couldn't be-

"Doctor?"

"What!?" I asked in annoyance.

"Who's that?"

The boy was now pointing past the nurse and towards the reception desk where a young girl was signing in. She wore a smile and tight clothes as if to show off curves. It surprised me for a moment to see such a sight.

Have I seen her before?

But then I saw it. The key feature. Her choker.

That has to be her. None other than (Y/n) (L/n).

"That's, uhm, one of my special patients." I tried to explain to the child before me. I looked down to face him, about to get back to work before he cut me off. He quickly put his hand up, almost hitting me in the face and waving back. The girl was waving towards us and I awkwardly chuckled under my breath.

She was under anesthetic, she didn't mean anything by her comment she made last month. She probably forgot about it and it would be best if I did too...

The girl was followed by an adult who led her towards the waiting room. But she kept a big smile on her face. I'd assume after I finish with this kid, I'll be seeing her next. The boy put his hand down and looked up at me. "Am I done yet?" he whined.

"Nope. You have to sit here for five more hours. Only good kids get to leave." I teased, watching his face turn upset.

"But I don't want to!! And I'm a good kid!!" He cried.

One of the nurses came over towards us and patted his head. "Don't listen to what he says, you're doing great."

I rolled my eyes. I'm so over this; little kids are such a pain. That might be why I've grown so attached to (Y/n). She's young, but not too young to be annoying like this little brat before me.

I continued to drill into his tooth for the last time until I finished, removing the tool from his mouth. He shut it.

"Did I give you permission to shut your mouth?" I asked in annoyance.

"But my mouth hurts..."

"Doctor, please be patient." My coworker said from across the hall to me.

No one tells me what to do other than myself. As the only doctor among nurses, I deserve respect. And usually receive it. I then glared at the child before turning around the taking out two of the filling flavors.

This should cheer me up.

"And here we've got orange and strawberry filling, which would you prefer?" I asked, forcing a grin.