*Librarian Roen X Reader

The last edit according to my Google Drive was April 10th, 2019. This one isn't fully complete and it sucks but I'm running out of drafts (that are presentable at least)

Also keep in mind I had originally written this in my highschool's second year of French class...if anything I think this was more of a comfort story for myself because I was going through difficulty learning French. It's beyond me why I chose Roen because this would make way more sense as Urie

This is literally so awful I apologize in advance and there's my little author's notes randomly in-between paragraphs so yeah...

I'm sorry-

It was just a regular school day. School bored you like usual and you weren't paying attention in your French class.

Your guardian had told you to get your grades up, otherwise they would take away your cell phone for a week. It wasn't really fair; studying is hard. Especially in a foreign language!!

You grabbed your bag and headed towards the library to at least try.

Looking down, you lightly grumbled to yourself until you collided with something, or rather, someone. You fell to the ground and looked up at the figure.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you." You stood up and bowed your head, not even taking a good look at the poor person you've collided with.

"No worries, just be careful from now on." There was a voice, which seemed reassuring, coming from whomever accidentally helped cause you to be on the ground. By the time you were able to glance up, the person was already walking away. Only the back of their navy blue school uniform was identifiable as the person waved, making no attempt to look back.

Shaking your head and getting back onto your feet, you gathered yourself together and got to the library on the first floor. For some reason this school has multiple libraries? However you just went to the nearest one to save the trouble of exploring.

Anyways, several students were gathered at tables and talking amongst themselves when you made it to the room. As if they were ignorant and incapable of using a quiet tone and low voice, the library wasn't much quiet than any other classroom.

Regardless, you found a table that was empty and placed your bookbag beside you in an attempt to keep yourself distant from others. Taking out your textbook and binders, you stacked them all on top of each other. Of course you started to procrastinate and you were instead focused on trying to make the stack of books and papers rise while staying balanced opposed to studying. It wasn't until the tower collapsed, making a mess as sheets from French homework drifted down onto the table, that caused you to get serious.

You sighed reluctantly and picked up the papers, examining them closely. But there was no use, you didn't remember learning any of this shit. You looked back at the previous chapter's note sheets and glared at the words. You were so confused.

Regret has been bottled up inside for months. Why French, out of everything else out there? You should've picked something easier like Spanish, that's the course your friends chose anyways. Or just picked any other goddamn class the school offered.

But no, you had to be quirky and want to learn 'the language of love' all by yourself, and are now stuck struggling just to pass. Such an idiotic idea, as if telling yourself you'll succeed without putting in an immense amount of work and dedication was a good plan.

True story guys, I dropped out of French btw if you couldn't tell and only passed the class because of my special privileges and being seen as emotionally unstable/academically challenged!! If it weren't for my deteriorating mental health and crying each day to every adult in sight lol anyways back to the story \(^w^)/