McDonald's

"And why are we here again...?" Mage asked with a sigh. Shiki had gathered up the whole group into a McDonald's for lunch.

"The cafeteria is soooo boring!!" (Y/n) exclaimed, extending her arms outside "And I'm hungry!!" She giggled.

The sun was shining with a gust of autumn wind. It was almost jacket weather, and what better way to spend it than in a McDonald's with all of your friends?

The entire friend group, well, everyone excluding Rem, walked into the fast food chain. Most of them had never been inside a McDonald's before, and had to trust (Y/n) and Shiki's word on the matter.

"I don't know about this..." Jek mumbled under his breath. Shiki had yet again managed to drag him away from the Vampire Castle to join in on the 'fun'...

"And who is going to pay for everything...?" Roen asked Shiki who dismissed him.

Shiki reached into his pocket to reveal several colored pieces of paper. He raised them near his face with a grin. "I am!!"

"Wait, is that real money...?" Roen started, giving him a confused glance.

"Isn't that from the game Monopoly...?" Ritsuka asked, taking one from his hand to examine it. It was indeed fake currency from Monopoly.

"What? We don't even own board games??" (Y/n) looked at him in concern. "Where did you find these?"

"May or may not have stolen them from some kids in the art room..." He chuckled.

"Shiki, that doesn't make sense. Why would there be board games in the art room...?" Urie asked.

"I believe the question is; why wouldn't there be board games in the art room?"

"Okay, now you're just being annoying." Roen muttered.

Mage rolled his eyes. "Look, are we going in or not? I'm starving. You said this place had good food, right?"

Shiki nodded his head.

"Then hurry up and get inside already!! I'm getting cold out here!!" Mage was still in his uniform with his shoulders exposed to the calming wind that was apparently 'cold'.

"Well, maybe if you just wore your uniform the right way, you wouldn't be so cold." Urie snapped.

Lindo and Jek stood side by side awkwardly as everyone rambled. "Uhm, guys...are we going in or not?" Lindo asked.

Marius was also standing there silently as he took Roen's arm, dragging him inside. Jek and Lindo followed, leaving the others outside.

They were met with a blast of warm air and walked into line to order.

Before long, the others joined everyone else in line. The group waited and looked over the menu. Jek nudged Lindo's shoulder. "I don't know what any of these are..."

"Why don't we all just get Happy Meals?" Shiki suggested.

"Happy what?" Jek tried to repeat.

Shiki didn't get to reply as the worker called; "Next!!"

Lindo took the initiative and stepped forward. "Hi, can we have nine Happy Meals?" Lindo asked. The worker looked shocked for a moment as they scanned the group.

"Alright, please be patient and we'll get your order as soon as we can."

Lindo thanked the worker and led them into the play area. A giant amount of tubes and slides were in the air, strapped to the ceiling.

"Woah, oh my god!!" (Y/n) exclaimed, grabbing Shiki's wrist and pulling him towards the playground.

"W-Wait up guys!!' Mage and Urie called, chasing after them. But it was too late as they ran through the tubes without a second thought.