Roen Elf X Reader

*Somewhere deep in the North Pole*

"Do you think you can handle this, young elf?" A figure asked as the boy nodded his head.

He chuckled. "I'm not just any elf, I'm Roen; the Number One Christmas Elf!!" He exclaimed with a grin. "You can count on me, Santa sir!!"

The jolly figure chuckled, pointing towards a mini bright red sleigh. "Here you go. Be safe!! And remember, you have until the 24th to change her of her ways."

"Yes sir, yes sir!!" The elf, Roen, put a hand to his heart. "You have my word!!"

"Good luck, my boy."

And with that, the elf hopped onto his sleigh with a grin. The figure waved his hand, watching as his faithful elf flew away into the bright, warm sky.

The snow on the ground reflected and glowed as his friends below waved goodbye.

Roen couldn't believe he was entrusted with such a task. He was on his way to meet with (Y/n) (L/n). She wasn't just any regular child, for she's been on the edge recently with Santa's Naughty List...

(Y/n) is known for her reckless behavior as well as her immunities to other's feelings. Many negative traits follow this girl, and Roen has had enough of it. Santa was going to keep her on the Naughty List, but Roen knew she was a good girl deep down inside, even if her actions couldn't prove it.

Roen rode on his little red sleigh to her home country and landed in an empty park. No one was in sight to witness the elf's arrival.

He had three days until Christmas Eve to meet with (Y/n). One single act of kindness could change her fate, and Santa could allow her to be taken off the Naughty List...

In the snap of a finger, the sleigh shrunk into a pocket-sized state as he picked it up and put it in his jacket for safekeeping. Easy and portable.

So now he was in the same country as her, but where could she be? Roen walked around the town looking high and low for the girl.

"Mom, is that an elf?" A child asked, pointing their finger at Roen. He smiled kindly.

"Why yes, I am." Roen extended his hand. "Pleasure to meet you-"

"Hey, don't go near my child, you freak!!" An adult approached him, grabbing onto the kid's hand and pulling them away.

Roen stood there silently now by himself. That was odd. He hadn't done anything wrong nor rude, so why was that adult so unkind? He could only assume since there was an adult, that they were non-believers of Santa.

If you thought the children were bad, the parents were even worse. Santa and his elves worked hard at the North Pole all year, yet the adults would steal all the credit, ruining the Christmas Spirit. Yet Santa is a very kind soul, who accepts and does his best to sympathize with the adults opposed to growing upset with them.

As Roen thought this, he then remembered why he was even there in the first place.

"I have to find (Y/n)!!" He grinned, suddenly determined. "Now, where could she be?" Roen asked himself, walking around the town.

He searched for her patiently looking everywhere. His eyes then landed on a secluded alleyway.

Maybe she could be back there? But what would an innocent, little girl be doing in an alleyway?

Roen walked towards the alleyway in curiosity. It was dark, but a sound could be heard from afar. He crept closer and closer into the alleyway to find a girl spray painting on a wall!!