Dentist Shiki X Reader Part 2

After what seems like forever, I finally finished!!

Thank you so much for your patience, and I hope you enjoy part 2 of the Dentist Shiki Series :DD

And without further ado, let's go!!

You sat there in the car anxiously...it's been a whole month since you've seen your dentist, Doctor Natsumezaka, which felt an eternity. Well, he gave you permission to use his first name, Shiki.

You fiddled with your choker, the same one you wore back when what felt like so long ago.

What would you say when you saw him? Would he even remember you? What if he wasn't here today!?

These thoughts rushed through your head and your Guardian looked over in concern.

"Hey (Y/n), you okay?"

"Huh?" You snapped out of it once you heard their voice. "Yeah, never been better!! I'm just a bit nervous..."

"I thought you've been dying to see your crush~"

At one point you caved in and told your Guardian, which followed a wave of laughter before understanding.

It was embarrassing, but it wasn't like you had friends to talk with. Guardian was all you had and you didn't want to keep secrets from them.

You saw the dentistry in sight and a big smile crept onto your face. You were so excited to see him again.

"You ready?" Guardian asked with a chuckle.

Nodding your head, they pulled into the parking lot and you nearly ran out of the car, slamming the car door shut and skipping towards the large doors.

"Hold on," Guardian called, but you had already made your way inside. The office was exactly as you had remembered and it felt nostalgic for some reason.

Peeking into the back past the desk, you could see Shiki's back turned to you and you almost squealed.

The lady at the reception desk gave you a concerned glance as you chuckled in embarrassment. You signed yourself in and went back towards the waiting room to see Guardian already sitting down.

You were kicking your feet back and forth like a little kid, hardly able to wait.

"(Y/n) (L/n)?" You heard a nurse call and your Guardian pushed you out of your chair with a thumbs up; "Good luck~"

You were almost jumping up and down as she led you towards the dark purple room. You were so happy you'd screech if you were able to.

"Please, have a seat." The nurse said as you obediently did so. You sat down on the chair and pulled yourself up. She gave you a paper film to place over your lap to protect your clothes from spit and such.

She then began to elevate the chair and handed you sunglasses.

"What are these for?" You asked as she smiled lightly. "Well, we'll be using a bright light and we didn't want to hurt your eyes, so we advise wearing these."

But if you wore sunglasses, you wouldn't be able to see Shiki's beautiful features. "I think I'll be alright-" You tried to return them but she rejected your proposal and forcefully pushed your head against the seat.

She wrapped a large tube across your face and over your nose.

"What...is this?"

"It's laughing gas. Mainly to calm you down while the doctor is operating. You look like you'd need it..."

Was that an insult!?

When you breathed through your nose though, it just felt like regular air. There was barely a difference.