Teacher Assistant Lindo X Reader

Alrighty so I'm not sure if other schools have this, but it's really common in my school district.

So the teacher assistants are usually in classrooms with either younger kids or those who need more guidance in the classroom.

While the main teacher is teaching the rest of the class, the assistant can go around and help those who work at a slower pace.

It's actually a pretty cool job when you think about it, and I figured it'd be a good fit for Lindo :)

Anyways, without further ado, here it is ^^

Enjoy~

It was just another ordinary Monday morning. You woke up early and were already on your way to school.

You were much older than all the previous one shots, and your guardian had suggested to you before that you should become a teacher.

After a few years of college, it came true.

You worked at Shiko Elementary School as an English teacher, and you loved your job.

You became friends with your students, and were always looking forward to teaching them something new each day.

You walk into your classroom and set up for the day.

Printing copies of worksheets, resupplying markers and crayons, setting out play mats, and cleaning off the desks were all a daily part of your job, preparing for the school day to begin.

You finish wiping off the last desk when you hear a knocking on the door.

Turning around, you are met with a young, red haired male with a binder in his hand.

"Uhm, are you Ms. (Y/n)?" He asks, entering the building.

(You weren't married, and the students refereed to you by your first name)

"Yes, that's me, can I help you?" The male before you looked a bit younger than you were.

Cute nonetheless.

"Hi, I'm your assistant for the day, Lindo Tachibana. It's a pleasure to meet you." He smiles.

An assistant? Does the school not think you can handle the classroom by yourself?

"It's nice to meet you too." You say politely, still unsure of what to make of the situation.

"I'm a student at *insert college*, aiming to one day work in a classroom environment." He says with a grin.

You pull up a desk and put it by the wall, motioning him to follow after you.

"I can set you up right here, this way you can observe and interact with the students during class." As you say this, he looks down at the desk that was barely above his knees.

He looks at you in confusion.

"Oh, here hold on." He watches as you elevate the desk.

There were buttons on the side that you could easily press to make the desk rise upwards.

You grab an office chair for him to use and put it alongside the desk.

"The students should be arriving shortly. They report to the classrooms after the bus drops them off." You explain as he opens his binder.

"Thank you, I'm looking forward to working with you, Ms. (Y/n)."

"Same here kiddo." You grin.

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad having an assistant.