chapter THIRTY NINE

Soo your fav band ?
My fav band's on hiatus and now I can't stop with kpop

Chapter THIRTY NINE

The one person Claire had totally forgotten about, was also on this trip, suddenly appeared out of nowhere in front of her with a hint of drunkenness in his voice.

"Moore." She gave a bored look at him as he sat beside her.

Not to mention Lucas was still stuffing his face with burnt marshmallows.

When Lucas looked up, his eyes widened and he dropped whatever he had in his hands onto the ground. He had dearly hoped that he wouldn't come across Nate Moore again just like how he tried to avoid Claire.

But he had this feeling that Claire was totally different from Nate in every way possible, except that the both of them were always down each other's throat.

"Claire, miss me?" He chuckled, rolling his eyes.

"Loads and loads." Claire chuckled back.

Lucas blinked at the reply.

"...really?" Nate frowned.

"It's called sarcasm you pathetic asshole." Claire grumbled before rolling her eyes so hard she swore she saw her majestic brain.

She just wanted to spend some quality time with the pretty boy but sometimes it gets really fucking hard to do so. She thought Nate had literally popped out from a near by bush.

Lucas blushed, realising that he to never figured out she was being sarcastic.

Sucked to be him.

"Ohh whatever." Nate pursed his lips and turned to look at a tomato coloured figure staring right back at him. "Ohhh the lukey boy?"

Nate let out a weird noise from his throat and proceeded to get up and walk towards the said boy, but a tooth gritting Claire swiftly grabbed his Jean's pocket and pulled him back to land on his ass.

"Oh." Nate blinked, feeling dizzy from the sudden movement.

"Touch him, and I'll bury you 8ft underground."

Nate gave her a half eyed look.

"Nate!" Someone called out from behind him, stumbling onto the three of them, instantly laughing harder than they should. Just drunkass nuisance making its way towards the peaceful atmosphere.

Totally ruining Claire's day.

She clenched her fists and glared.

Lucas moved awayyyy from the whole group of guys, situating himself in the corner.

...he remembered that he had a friend named Connor. Who was nowhere to be seen currently which made him frown at no one in particular.

"Nate, my man, are we back to the old times?" The guy placed his hand on Nate's shoulder and slurred.

Claire dug her nails into her own palm.

"Old times?" Nate questioned.

"Like you and Claire... You know!" Another guy chimed, taking a seat next to Nate and eyeing Claire.

"Ah," Nate chuckled a little bit loudly for Claire's liking. "You wish, bro! I'm getting death threats. It should be other way around!"

Lucas' ears piped up at that.

"Man, those were the times... Claire and you-"

"Okay, that's enough." Claire grunted, suddenly standing up onto her feet in angst.

But it most certainly looked like she was ready to shed their lungs into pieces.

Lucas just stared in disbelief at the words he heard.

'You and Claire'

'you and Claire'

He wanted to know more.

His breath hitched when Claire grabbed his wrist and started tugging him out of that place and towards the tent they set up.

"It's late. Get some rest."

"Oh.." Lucas nodded unsure if he had to mention it or not. Maybe not. "Uhm.."

"What!? Get in now." She grumbled, quickly letting him go.

Definitely not asking.

"What... What about you?"

"I have things to deal with."

"What...?"

"Those fucktarts right there." She rolled her eyes for the millionth time that day. "They're drunk as fuck."

He cringed at all the language.

"N-No, don't.."

Claire stopped on her tracks and looked at him totally confused. "What?"

"You seem angry." He mumbled. "And... Uh, they're not in their right mindset... I don't think you deal with that."

"Listen here you piece of golden ass." She gritted her teeth. "Don't fucking tell me what to do and what not."

'golden ass'

Lucas gulped.

"Please?"

Claire was just in a total loss of words as Lucas had without doubt stopped her from taking any action just by saying that magical word.

Who could have thought the unstoppable also could be stopped by the one and only Lucas Clark.

"...okay." She obliged, not missing the tiny smile that creeped onto his face.

"Okay I'm out searching for Connor then."

"Whoa whoa, you are not." She cut him off.

"But--"

" It's 2 am shut the fuck up."

"..."

"Good job. I'll look for him and Hailey."

"You don't have to-"

"Fucking shut up."

"Okay."

Claire nudged Lucas into his tent and sighed.

He flicked the a lamp on inside and the whole clothed translucent tent lit up with his silhouette showing up. To Claire's delight, he started stripping his shirt down.

And all Claire could do was look.

She had never been mindblown.

This was just a start.

Comment, vote and love!

I literally type all of these from phone..