answerssssss!!!!!

SO HERE ARE THE ANSWERS FOR ALL THE QUESTIONS ASKED

I MUST SAY THAT NATE CONNOR ADAM AND HAILEY BARELY RECEIVED ANY QUESTIONS BUT NVM

Also remember that it's the characters answering, so forgive me if they are rude to you! 💜

soooo let's start

Claire

farry926 asked, "can you please stop scaring him (Lucas?)?

Claire: Scaring him? Pfft the last thing I wanna do is scare him. He's afraid of me.. ha not my fault for beating up shitheads.

user50102683 said, "Kiss him for fucks sake. The guy is scared as shit. Make him confused."

Claire replied: uhhhh do u realise that he doesn't even wanna be around me? Kissing him? Everyone wishes huh.
The guy is scared and it's cute to watch him that way... He's adorable and all but kissing him will take this relationship to next level... I mean, should I do that ;)

strictlygentle asked, "what's your favourite thing about Lucas and when you make a move?"

Claire answered: lucas'eyes are pretty. I like his eyes. And the reason why I want him is because he's different. Different from everyone I've met.
And when I make a move on him? It's his red ears that make me wanna stab a fucktart and rip my hair off.

awesome_girl221 asked, "hellooooo how are you?"

Clair replied: ...uhm ..k

kyaariel said, "ummm I'm tryna see some action between you and Lucas 😏imma need you to make that happen"

Claire replied: "tryna see some action between me and lucas" bitch me too tf
Oh I'll make a big ass move lol

johncarlosbriones asked , "why so obsessed"

Claire replied: u haven't met him irl have you

zoenyeloise asked "wanna be friends?"

Claire replied: uh... okay? Sure...?

.
.
.
.

Lucas

Clouds905 asked, "what do you waste your pancakes when you can give them to Claire?"

Lucas replied: what... Why would I give them to Claire... I-I mean..  why would she want leftover pancakes..?

@farry962 asked "why won't you fall in love?"

Lucas replied: *nervous chuckle* I don't know? I haven't gotten a chance to ...uh.. find a perfect someone I guess..

kayer12384 asked, "do you have feelings for Claire?"

Lucas replied: *chokes* y-you mean... You mean whether I like Claire Cooper????? T.T someone help me here
She's.. she's n-nice.. I guess.. ?

@user50102683 asked, "why are you so scared?"

Lucas replied: I-Im not scared... *Shivers* it's j-just the intimidating looks I receive.. I don't exactly like attention... You see
(Claire is scary omg don't tell her)

mcon13 asked, "why are you so scared of them when you don't know them?"

Lucas replied: *in hushed voice* don't know? The whole school knows not to mess with that group! And I had to draw attention of the one and only the devil herself!
This is real scary, you're just not in my shoes. But that's okay, you won't know too!
I'll try to open up the badgirl though. :)

strictlygentle asked, "how are you so cute?"

Lucas replied: *blush creeping through his ears* u-uhm.. I.. uh.. don't know

.
.
.
.

ADAM

@farry629 asked, "will you please go live with your grandma?"

Adam replied: nah shit I can't bother her huh. I'm good being with... Er my dad. I'm still his son so there's no going back

tiabellz asked, "will there ever be anything between him and Claire?"

Adam replied: *smirks* do you want that? Or do you want me single huh? ;)

.
.
.
.

Connor

awesome_girl221 said, "WAZZZUPPP MY DAWG"

CONNOR REPLIED: EXCUSE ME? 'dawg'?! Who you think you calling dawg
I'm a proud IRISHMAN! *Waves Ireland's flag*
I ALSO HAVE AN IRISH YK ;)

bracytith asked, "how come you have such deep interest in scientific facts?"

Connor replied: I've always loved scientific facts... In fact, I own 21 books regarding facts... You can say I'm a science trash ^_^

.
.
.
.

Hailey

@user50102683 asked, "are you taking penis from Connor?"

Hailey replied: that was straight as fuck. And no I don't plan on doing it.. yet.

@farry926 asked, "will you stop smoking?"

Hailey replied: to be fucking honest, that question should be directed towards Adam. He's a fucking Chainsmoker and will die soon.
Aaaaand no smoking is fun.

A/n: IT IZ NOT FUN AT ALL. smoking is hazardous really wtf don't smoke guys like seriously, it's really very extremely dangerous for your health !

.
.
.
.

Sean

@farry926 asked, "can you go away"

Sean: no??? I cannot???? I won't. YOU CANNOT KICK ME OUT HUH 

.
.
.
.

Nate Moore

@bracytith asked, "why did you end up fighting with Adam in the beginning?"

Nate replied: isn't it obvious that the jock and the badboy don't get along? Well, here's another reason, he's an annoying bitch who sticks to Claire and uses her huh he can fuck off for all I care

.
.

.

.
..

GUYS HOW ABT THE NEXT UPDATE ON 90K READS? OR 100K?

LOVE Y'ALL

HERE ARE EMOJIS I NEVER USE ✡☪☢☣↖⬆↗↕⬅↙⬇↘↪⤴⤵🔃🔄➡🚷

LMAO GOODBYE AND GOODNIGHT!