Chapter SEVENTY ONE

Yo bless yall from 280k

The school left early, because snow had started filling up the roads and streets, which only made everyone happier but negligent towards the dangers the weather posed.

Claire has gone home as soon as she was set free for some unknown reason and Lucas just watched her leave for the second time on the same day, totally confused about everything that was going on, but decided to head home too. And with a heavy chest he stepped out of school grounds after waving Conner a goodbye.

This vacation was going to be a very long one.

Usually, he would use this time to study and get the lessons done, but this time, he was unsure. Maybe, maybe ..just maybe he might not be able to impress his dad this time. Not to mention, it's the final year.

Sure, he had applied for colleges, but he still had to graduate before he started college.

On the other hand, Sean had a lot of time to kill before his first shift started. He hated his job, but he had to do it anyway.

So, walking through the corridors of the school and sipping coffee, he tried to keep himself warm with the numerous amounts of Adidas jackets he owned. He just loved the sporty feeling, ya know.

He still couldn't figure out his feelings towards Adam, which made it a lot difficult to text Nate back, and he also didn't want to leave him hanging or on read. But Nate, he turned out to be genuinely considerate as he changed the entire subject.

Nate: do you like someone?
Received 45 mins ago

Nate: nvm you don't have to ans that
Nate: what's your plan afree school?
Received now

Sean sighed.

Sean: I wanna get into a music institute

Nate: really? You wanna become an artist?

Sean: ofc why not

Nate: nah was just surprised

Sean really never expected Nate to turn out to be soft towards him. He just didn't know how to accept the fact that his bully, the person who made him cry countless times was the one he would open up to.

But something about Adam always stood out for Sean. Something, he didn't want to figure out.

To Adam: yo where you @

Sean waited for a few seconds, still walking, and patiently staring at his phone screen, when Adam replied instantly.

From Adam: terrace

To Adam: I'm coming

And Sean snapped his phone shut and hurried to the said place. He was wondering whether Adam would accept him if he came out? He HAD to tell him about his secret there and right then.

His phone went off with numerous messages at once, Sean chuckling as it read 'five new messages from Adam' but he didn't bother opening it, he was gonna meet him anyway, so there wasn't a point texting him while they're under the same roof.

Well, at least he was under the roof, Adam was over it, but that didn't matter right now so Sean shrugged.

He took big steps up, a grin plastered on his face. He jogged up to the door separating him from entering the open, cold terrace, and he swung it open quietly, so that he could yell "I'm coming out!", but instead, his grin fell, and he stopped dead in his tracks.

There he was, Adam, going at it with.. someone from the cheerleaders.

Then, he pulled out his phone and looked at the messages.