Chapter Sixty Eight

A/n, I know I'm lacking in updates. But finding motivation to write is harder than it looks. And I have no schedule for updating because fuck it, I don't play by rules.

Anyways, guys, love you so much. Stay healthy and safe 💜

Nate Moore: I know who did it

Sean gulped, eyes widened in utter bewilderment.

He could have never imagined that Nate would text him, and moreover, regarding the only secret he really wanted to hide. Nate is insane and will hit insanity levels on getting him back for uploading the video. The thought alone, made his legs go weak, he lost his balance and fell over on the wooden floor in his own house.

Damien let out a squeak and rushed to Sean. He nudged the human's chest with his nose and waited for a response.

Except, Sean couldn't function right anymore.

Sean: what do you know?

Sean felt like banging his head against the wall and dying right there and then. He didn't have to reply to that. He didn't care what Nate knew. The deed was done.

It can't be undone.

Nate Moore: I'm coming over

Sean: coming over?

Nate Moore: I've got your address

If Sean didn't attend school tomorrow, then it should be known that he either committed suicide or that Nate killed him. And there's no inbetween.

He needs help. And the only one person who popped up into his mind was: Adam.

He quickly dialled Adams number, his heart beating as loud as he could, and forehead covered in shiny beads of sweat.

"Please, pick up, please Adam. It's the only thing I'll ever ask. Please-"

"The number you've called is currently switched off-" Sean took a deep breath, backing away from the door, until his back hit the wall.

----

Lucas stared at the little Polaroid picture in his hands, fiddling with it in between his fingers.

He could feel her lingering touch on his skin as if it was meant for her to touch him, in the ways that would make him go crazy. In the ways he wouldn't be able to escape it.

He took a deep breath.

It was the picture Lucas and Claire took in the backseat of the car when they missed the school bus.

He could feel her smokey scent and gaze on him, turning his ears pink and deep reddish hue creeping up his skin on his neck. Her breath on his neck, her lips on his.

It tingled down there.. in his stomach, he means.

All his thoughts comprised of her. Every morning he woke up for school but the recent mornings, he woke up to look good for her.

"Hey pretty," she would always whisper, as is she was looking at something so breathtaking, meanwhile Lucas forgot to breathe. He wanted her to call him good, beautiful and her's. And only her's.

***

"Open the door!" Nate yelled, colliding his fists against the door.

Rage and fury were never in favour of Nate, when it came to his reputation and image. And he had worked so hard to make his own way through being named under his brother. And all these years of trying to be.. someone who wasn't related to his blood related brother wore him off.

And his heart was tired. His hard work never paid off.

"P-please calm down," came a small reply, from the other side of the old wooden door. "You're scaring me."

"I don't fucking care." Nate gritted his teeth. "I can break this door."

"No!" Sean trembled. "Please don't. This is all I have."

Nate paused for a second, as if he heard Sean say something entirely different. "Open now." He demanded nevertheless.

"O-okay." Sean's sweaty and wobbling fingers reaches out for the door knob, and he opened it up.

He had expected Nate to barge in, push him against a wall and punch him again and again and again until he bled to death.

Instead, he saw a composed Nate, folding his arms and standing there in front of him, tall and jawline on point.

Sean gulped, a sweaty droplet dripping down his face and his neck. There was a lump in his throat that he couldn't quite swallow even if he tried.

"Were you the one who uploaded the video?" Nate clenched his jaw.

"W-what?" Sean's words trembled.

"Did I fucking stutter?" Nate spat, making him flinch. He welcomed himself into Sean's small house and closed the door behind him. And he turned around. "Did I?" The shorter shook his head frantically, looking up at him with fear prominent in his eyes. "Use your words."

"N-no you d-didn't."

"Did you do it?" Nate stood tall, cold and towering over Sean.

"I did." Sea took a staggering breath as tears pricked his eyes, and his sight got blurry.

"Why?"

"B-because you.. you were bullying.. me."

Nate's face hardened. "Do you know how much the position I held in school meant to me?"

"I'm..I'm sorry I .. I didn't think about it I'm sorry-"

"Shut up." Nate growled. "I'm not here to listen to your pathetic apologies."

"..t-then why are you here?"

Sean's heart was beating so loudly, he knew he was gonna get a panic attack and die right there and then because Nate was a person who wouldn't think twice before whipping out a gun.

Maybe not a gun but would definitely harm others.

And Sean has been in his bad side since forever, getting bullied every chance Nate had.