❗️WARNING❗️

Hi!

This is my story I wrote when I was very young. I wanted to add this in because I see that a lot of people are confused and write comments that aren't the nicest so I decided to write this little note to explain some things before you go and say things that may not be the kindest. (Always be kind)

1. I wrote this story five years ago when I was thirteen.
-it was a very different time both on Wattpad and in the real world and things have changed. Please remember that.

2. I wasn't a good writer nor did I have any idea how to write a story.
-I just knew that I enjoyed it! So I continued and I don't regret writing this story at all.

3. I don't know why I have nearly 100k views.
-like I said before, this story has been published on this site/app for five years which may contribute to the huge view count.

And finally, I made a disclaimer on the description page of this story and if you didn't read that then I will put it at the end of this but it also gives you no excuse to write hurtful things.

I understand that this story doesn't have a solid storyline and that it really just doesn't make any fucking sense but it was one of my first born children and I love it.

To any of the people who write things that are mean and/or just plain rude. You are allowed to have your opinion but this is my warning to you before you continue on.

What I put in the description of this story:
Hi, I just wanted to say that this was one of my first stories I've ever written and it's kinda horrible but you guys seem to enjoy it. But please know that if things don't make sense it's because I made this like five years ago which is a pretty long time and my writing has definitely gotten better but this was just a warning. Read at the risk of reading a thirteen year-old's writing. Enjoy.

Xoxo