CHAPTER 11.

Four days

Four days.

Four fucking miserable days of trying to get hold of Ben.

The last time I spoke to him was on Monday.

I should have known that this was too good to be true. I thought we were making progress, but little did I know that I was just too blind to see the truth. This is what I get for being a fool for love.

I spent the last four days calling and texting him. He hasn't bothered getting back to me. I even tried calling Paul but he declined all my calls and decided to do the same thing that Ben is doing.

Ghost me.

Then there's Blake who I've been ignoring and avoiding because of his shitty-ass attitude. I should be happy that he got the message and stopped trying to talk to me, but instead, I'm only clouded by questions.

What does he want from me?

Why is he trying so hard to get close to me?

Why is my body so responsive when it comes to him?

And why the fuck does it bother me that we stopped talking?

I should be glad, I mean that's exactly what I wanted, but instead, I find myself thinking about everything that happened. From him trying to kiss me to sending me that message.

Why did he even call me Precious?

Why are boys so fucking stressful...

"Babe, how's this one" Eve holds up a rose gold dress. Realizing that my mind is not here, she sighs, walking over to me "he's not worth it, Cassy. Don't let him get to you"

"It's not that simple. I'm worried about him. What if something is wrong with him? Yes, I'm upset that he has been ignoring me but I'm also worried. Paul is not taking my calls either"

"Did you try calling Paul's parents?"

"I called uncle Anth, he said Paul is okay"

"There's your answer. He's ignoring you. I'm sure Ben is fine as well. He's just being an asshole. They are both being assholes"

But Why?

It's unlike Paul to just go AWOL on me. I just wish they could tell me what's going on because I'm slowly losing my mind.

It's infuriating. I'm upset and worried at the same time.

If this is how a relationship is supposed to be like then dating is definitely not for me.