CHAPTER 26.

"You look so cute," Eve says when she's done braiding my hair

"You look so cute," Eve says when she's done braiding my hair. I rise to my feet and stand in front of the mirror.

"You should teach me how to braid" I run a hand over the two straight-back braids, admiring how good they look "I love them"

She places her arms on my shoulders and nuzzles my neck with her chin "I can't wait to see the look on Blake's face when he sees you"

"Eve, we are just friends. He's probably fallen out of love with me" rolling her eyes at me, she grabs my white slip on vans and hands them to me "put these on. They'll look good with the black ripped jeans and the black crop t-shirt" she says, scanning my outfit and I take the sneakers.

When my phone starts vibrating on the bedside table, I grab it and check out all the messages. Two messages from Paul. Two messages from Blake.

Paul

Can we please talk?

I miss you.

I don't even bother replying to Paul's messages. I just quickly close them and open Blake's messages.

Blake

Precious, are you guys ready?

We are outside.

We are coming

"They are here," I tell Eve and grab my clutch bag.

Before I can open the door, she grabs my arm "wait, you forgot to put on lipstick"

"We both know that I didn't forget" I open the door and walk out. She walks past me and stands in front of me, swiping the red lipstick on my lips.

"Now let's define your lip line" she applies a darker red shade of lip liner along my lip line "perfect" she brings a piece of tissue to my mouth "now blot" I do as she says, giving her my annoyed smile.

"Can we go now?"

She looks at me one more time, giving me a thumbs up "sexy. Blake's going to..." she stops speaking when we hear voices coming from downstairs.

"There's two of you!" I can't help but laugh when I hear the shock in papa's voice "who's who?"

"You didn't tell them that Blake has a twin brother" Eve looks at me with a glint of mischief that matches mine.

"I wanted to see my parent's reaction," I say as we rush down the stairs.

"You guys look so identical" Jason's glare shifts between Blake and Jake "which one of you is Blake?" his eyes continue to shift between them.

A grin spreads over Blake and Jake's faces. They point at each other, muttering "he is"

My laugh fills the room and Blake's eyes instantly find mine. His features melt into a beautiful smile, drawing me deeper to him.