CHAPTER 13.

The following week, I made sure that I passed by Ben's apartment every day after school to make up for all the days we weren't talking

The following week, I made sure that I passed by Ben's apartment every day after school to make up for all the days we weren't talking. There were days were Paul would join us. We'd watch movies and sometimes play video games.

Yesterday after our date, I decided to spend the night at his place.

We were playing scrabble while watching a series and before I knew it, we were on his couch having a full-blown make-up session.

Like last time, I stopped it. Not that I felt uncomfortable or anything, I just didn't want to lead him on and then tell him to stop. I need to be certain so that when I finally decide to go all the way with him, I'll be ready.

I'm just happy that he's willing to wait. He didn't try to push me into talking about it. I think he can also see that sex at the moment is not a conversation I'm open to talking about. We ended up snuggling. He passed out after the third movie.

The way he was holding onto me, I couldn't help but watch him sleep, examining his beautiful face, marveling.

Waking up, my nose twitches in delight as Ben places the cup of coffee on the bedside table.

"Good morning, beautiful" he rasps "how did you sleep?"

"Good" I yawn and he kisses my forehead.

"What time did you sleep last night?"

"I'm not sure. I passed out while watching Money Heist" I roll out of bed, plodding to the bathroom "what time is it?"

"12:30"

"I need to leave at 1. I'm going to the beach with Eve" I stare at my reflection in the mirror, running a hand through my hair "what time are you going to Paul's house again?" I ask, grabbing my toothbrush.

"Around 2. Will you be joining us today? We are going to Bondi Pizza later"

"I've been spending so much time with you guys. You need to spend time with just Paul" he walks into the bathroom, wrapping his arms around me from the back, stares at my reflection in the mirror, and plants soft kisses on my neck.

"You know we like hanging out with you, right?"

"I know, but I don't have to be with you guys all the time. Besides, I'll be spending time with my best friend today"

"I'm going to miss you" he speaks against the crook of my neck.

"You'll be seeing me tomorrow after school" I remind him, turning and wrapping my arms around him.

He kisses my forehead before exiting the room "get ready, it's almost 1. I will shower after you"

By the time I finish getting ready, Paul is already at the apartment having branch with Ben.

"I thought you guys were going to Bondi Pizza" I sit next to Ben after taking my breakfast out from the microwave "won't you be full by the time you get to Bondi?"