CHAPTER 31.

As soon as I walk out of the room, my eyes land on Eve and Jake who are seated on the couch, watching TV

As soon as I walk out of the room, my eyes land on Eve and Jake who are seated on the couch, watching TV. When Eve and I's eyes lock, she grins looking between Blake and me "long night?" I shoot her a scolding glare, but she continues, disregarding my never unwavering stare on her "slept well?" I don't miss the amusement in her tone.

"Good morning, guys" Jake greets us, smiling.

"Good morning" I return the smile, following Blake to the kitchen "is Ray sleeping?" I question, sitting on the barstool.

Before my eyes can even roam the room, the front door opens and Ray ambles into the penthouse, humming something.

"Speak of the devil" Blake mumbles, walking around the island.

"Hey guys" Ray greets us, throwing himself on the couch in between Jake and Eve "what an amazing rough night" he rests his head against the couch "I met a girl" he coos.

"There's always a girl every time we come here," Blake says, taking out a mug, his shirtless back to me.

Damn...

With each movement he makes, his back muscles flex showing off how fit and sexy he is.

Is this how his back looked when he was on top of me when we were kissing? I think to myself, an inexpressible feeling running down my spine.

I'm pulled out of my reverie by Ray's voice.

"She's different." Ray vocalizes.

"You said that the last time" Jake turns to him.

"That was Sofia, Rissa is different" Ray replies, standing up "I'm going to take a shower" stopping by the bedroom door, he turns to look at Blake "what are the plans for today?"

"Resting. We are all hungover" Blake responds, placing a cup of coffee in front of me, his eyes darting downward to meet mine "it'll help with the headache"

The air immediately gets scented by the coffee aroma. My nose twitches in delight as I grab the cup, bringing it up to my mouth.

Taking a sip, I release a quiet moan. The coffee is perfect, just the way I like it. Not too strong. It has the right amount of sugar and cream.

"Thank you" I place the mug down, looking up from the coffee to Blake who's staring at me with a warm smile.

He lowers his body towards me and leans in to kiss me on the cheek "you're welcome"

The sound of Eve murmuring "damn" fills the air and Blake glances over my shoulder his smile growing.

With my cheeks kissed pink, I stand up and make my way to the balcony "I need some fresh air"

I saunter outside making sure not to meet Eve's gaze.

Despite my attempt to dodge all her questions, she joins me on the balcony, her eyes already exhibiting all the questions she has been dying to ask me.