1| Roses, from who?

Hi loves,

I have deleted the Spanish conversation because so many people felt that it was confusing. I probably will do a Spanish version of Belle.

Belle

(Ring Ring...)

I woke up to a wounderful noise coming from my phone.(Note my sarcasm) I reach to grab my phone quickly and that's when I notice that in my night stand there are some beautiful roses.

This brought a smile to my face, grabbing them I made sure to smell them. After I was done smelling the roses I notice a white card. As I am about to read the white card I hear my mom calling my name.

"Bella" "Bella"

I don't wait for my mom to call my name a third time because you already know how Mexican moms are, and yes my mom calls me Bella instead of Belle because she says Bella is what she wanted to named me, but since my dad wanted to name the baby Belle if they had a girl. I was about to head downstairs, but before heading out my room I make sure to grab my water bottle.

You may be asking yourself why, well I really *cough,cough* been trying to drink more water but it's not my fault that I always forget to.

Once I am finally downstairs I head to the kitchen where I see my mother, Athena, dancing to some music while cooking breakfast. Normally I would help her out but at days like today that I set my alarm to 9:00 a.m I am thankful for my mom. She loves to cook even though we have people that cook for us but since my father, Mateo, loves my mother's cooking she decided to make it a tradition to always cook breakfast and leave lunch and diner to Rosa who is more than the head cook of our house.

"Good Morning sweetheart" Rosa says to me when she sees me enter the kitchen.

"Good Morning Rosa, how are you this morning" I respond.

"Very good sweetheart, thanks".

I stretch my arms and head to where my mom is and I also ask her how she is doing, "Mom how are you today?" she turns around with a big smile looking at me and replies "I would of slept more last night but your dad did not let me sleep at all".

As soon as I hear my mom I see that Rosa's cheeks turn a red color and I start to laugh. Still laughing I can hear heavy foot steps approching to the kitchen making me and my mother turn around to see the one and only, my dad, Mateo Dioz. He first looks at my mom and smiles at her with love. Then he looks at me and Rosa smiling and says good morning to all of us. Then he heads to sit in a stool chair that is next to the kitchen table.

"Sweetheart why are you laughing?" as I was about to tell him my mother beats me to it and tells him "From a joke, love" with her now red cheeks.

My dad looks at her and notices that she is all red, he quickly knows why and tells her "I want to know, Athena tell me the joke" just to embarrasse my mom further. We all break into a big laughter as we see my mom go towards my dad to hide her face on the crook of his neck. My mom's and dad's relationship is so cute and playful making me hope to have a relationship like that in the future.

After eating

"My love, sweetheart" both me and my mom heard my dad call us from the living room. As we both head to the living room we see that he is now sitting on the couch. "What happen love?" my mom asks him.

"Nothing bad love I just wanted to tell you that last week an old friend from the university contacted me and he wants to visit us".

My mom asked him "Love when is he coming" which he respond to by saying "In two days".

"Dad what it's his name" as I was about to hear the name come out from my dad's mouth he was interrupted by my dad's right hand man, Xander, who entered the living room and informs my dad that they had an emergency.

"Mateo, we have a problem".

As I am about to ask again my dad turns and kisses my mother on the lips then he kisses me in the head and tells Luis "Let's go" and starts to head out with Xander by his side.

Authors Note

||I wonder from who the Roses come from?||

Thank You for reading, I hope you have enjoyed the first chapter!!!

Love,

J.P