9| Red Dress

Belle

It has been a week since Mr. Gandy came to my parents house and since then I haven't stop thinking about him.

He is in my mind all the time, I try to distract myself just like right now. I am going to go shopping with Ren because she is dragging me again to another party. I have change into some jeans and a cute top before she got to my house.

I accepted to go with her last night when she came to my house because if I am being totally honest I need to distract myself from thinking about him. I can't stop thinking about his gorgeous face, mandly voice, that body that I would die to touch, ahhh I don't know what I am thinking.

He is my father's friend for god sakes!!

"Bel, Bel, BEL! I am telling you that the party from tonight will be in the same club from last time", Ren says.

"What?! No, you already know what happened in Inevitable last time", I say now with my full attention towards my best friend.

"I understand Bel, I am sorry", she looks down at her shoes when she says that.

"You know what I am going with you, if I live with fear I will never enjoy live", I say very cheerful and excited.

"Well let's go to buy our dresses for tonight".

At The Store

"This one?", Ren says.

"No" I respond.

"What about this one?", she has in hand a white short dress.

"No" I say back.

"Well, we will have to go to another store because here we will not find your dress Bel".

"Sorry, but I didn't like any of the dresses and you also have to find your dress Ren".

"Let's enter inside the store and see if we can find anything, yes?", she says while walking inside the store.

20 Minutes later

"I found it, finally!", me and Ren say at the same time.

We start to laugh, "Show me your dress Bel", still giggling she says.

"I will when we are ready ok Ren".

"Yeah what a great".

An hour later

Finally home, I love new clothes but I hate shopping.

"I am home Mom, Dad", I shout once I am inside my house.

I see that my mom comes out from her office to greet us "How did it go, did you find something", she asks us.

"Yes, we found some dresses for tonight".

"Thats good sweetie, well your dad is working and me too but if you anything you already know I am here", my mom tells me.

Me and Ren start to make our way into my room.

We start to get ready and time flies ready quickly. I grab my phone to check the time and I am shock that it's already 9:57 p.m.

I come out from my bathroom once I am finally finish and see that Ren is also done.

"Bel, you look really good girl", Ren says when she sees me come out the bathroom.

"Awe thanks girl, you also look good", I compliment her.

"Well let's go because it's already late Bel".

I look in the mirror one last time and I like how I look before heading out my room with Ren.

Author's Note

Author's Note

Once again Belle is going to Inevitable, what will happen at the club?

***Don't forget to vote and leave a comment***

Love,

J.P