12| David

Belle

I feel the light of the sun hitting my face, one thing about me is that I can't sleep with the lights on, making me turn around the bed. With my eyes still close I think to myself, Ahhh my bed feels different but so good today.

Also with the massive hangover that I have my comfortable bed is not making it any easier to stand up.

I rub my eyes then open up them and see that I am in a king size bed and then I notice that I am NOT in my bed or better yet MY room.

Just as I am about to get out the comfortable bed is when I feel a cold breeze touch my body. Still with very sleep eyes this is when I see that I am only in a red lingerie set, I start to panic because my pijamas always consist on no bra with some panties and a long shirt. I am so caght up with my attire that I do not notice that a man, I must admit a very sexy looking man at the door who has no shirt on but only has pijaman pants looking directly at me with a some kind of emotion in his eyes. An emotion that I can not put my finger exactly on what it is.

OMG!!! This man is none other than David, blushing I cover myself with the bed sheets quickly.

"Ela" he says in a sexy raspy voice. From what it looks like he has just woken up too.

"David" I respond back very low that I can barely hear my own voice.

"How are you?"he questions.

"Good, but my head hurts a lot".

"Here I have a aspirin and a cup of water, drink it".

David hands me the cup and the pill.

Putting the pill inside my mouth I then drink the water to help me swallow the pill faster.

I hate taking pills but I need it to help me with this headache.

"Thanks".

He just nods at me and I continue sitting on the bed while he keeps looking at me from the door. 

"Excuse me but what time is it and why am I here?".

He takes his phone out and checks the time, "It's 7:08 and last night you were drunk for me to let you leave with Ren who was also very drunk".

"What happend to Ren??"

"She was taken back to her house by one of my trusted men, don't worry."

"Once again thanks and sorry for the trouble".

I say while looking down because I made a fool of myself in front of him, I can't even remember what happened last night!!

"No problem. I have finish cooking breakfast, if you are hungry you can accompany me".

I was going to say "no thanks" because I have already cause to much trouble for him.

Just as I was going to speak my stomach had other plans and it growled.

With no other option but turning red as a tomato I nod to his invitation.

He is about to leave the room when I rush to him forgetting that I am in only red lingerie.

Grabbing his arm and turning him around I ask him about my clothes and phone.

Instead of looking at me I see him scan my whole body making me now see that I am basically naked.

Rushing to the bed I think why do things like this only happen to me.

Clearing his through he says, "Yesterday Lola changed your clothes because when we got here you weren't feeling good and you vomited. Lola helped you shower as well. As for the lingerie I personally went to buy it along with some comfortable clothes since I don't have women clothes" he states.

"Lola will come with the comfortable change of clothes so that you can change into", he turns to the door leaves the room quickly.

I stay in the bed and just wonder what else happen since I can't remember anything.

After I get my phone I will call my parents to let them know that I am okay.

My parents are probably so worry about where I am.

My thoughts are interrupt when I hear that the door handle is being turn around, the first thing I see is an old lady.

She smiles my way and I see that her smile is so kind and genuine.

"Hello, my name is Lola".

"Belle, a pleasure to meet you".

"How are you feeling?", she questions me.

Responding back, "Better and thanks for helping me last night".

She just gives me a nod with a smile.

She seems very kind. Then she says bye and leaves the room giving me the opportunity to put on a pair of sweat pants and a black hoodie.

David really wasn't kidding when he said he brought a comfortable pair of clothes.

Downstairs

After changing I made my way downstairs and now I am sitting and eating with David. He cooked some scrable eggs (A la Mexicana), heated some tortillas and we are drinking a fresh orange juice.

When I took the fist bite of his food I felt like I was in heaven, you would think that they are just eggs but the seasoning and favor was something that I had never tasted before making me moan with content.

I see him move around his seat after I moan, I wounder why but without giving it much thought I continue eating the delicious food.

We finished eating so I ask him if Lola would not eat but he tells me that she had eaten already and that after she had given my clothes she had left to buy some groceries.

I grab his plate and my along with our cups and utensils.

Going to the sink I clean the dishes, I feel him behind me while I just finish cleaning the last dish.

I turn around to face him and look at his beautiful blue eyes that I can stare at forever.

He leans over and kisses me, to my surprise I don't stop him or want him to stop kissing me so I grab his hair and push each other closer.

I moan when I feel his hand grab my ass, this brings him the opportunity to insert his tongue inside my mouth.

He groans with please while I moan in his mouth.

We keep kissing like there is no tomorrow. I feel like I have tasted his lips before but that's not possible because we have never kiss before.

His lips and mines feel so good together, is like they are meant for each other.

Breaking the kiss I stare at his lips that now are swollen bringing a smile to my face. Touching my lips with my hand I feel my lips swollen too.

I blush when I see him staring at my lips, he leans in again and gives me a quick kiss.

I want more than a quick kiss so I grab his head and start to kiss him again, something on the way that he kisses me just drive me crazy.

He pushes me on top of the sink counter and starts to kiss my neck with passionate open mouth kisses.

Giving him more access I tilt my head backwards.

I feel my core and his dick touch due to our bodies being extremely close making me feel funny down there.

Still enjoying each other's kisses we contine to kiss for what feels like eternity.

"I thought I was never going to feel your kisses again", he says in between each kiss that he gives me.

"WHAT?!", I shout and push him away from me in shock.

Author's Note

Will Belle react good or bad after knowing that this is not the first kiss?

**Don't forget to vote and leave a comment and share**

Love,

J.P