10| Mr.Gandy

Belle

At Inevitable

Once again we have arrive to Inevitable, hopefully nothing bad happens this time. Today Damien didn't come with us because he is busy according to my father, Mateo. This makes me a little more scare but I will try to loosen up.

"Finally we are here" Ren says.

She grabs my hand and starts to walk towards the club entrance. That is when I see the same security guard that was here last time, she just gives him a smile while he just nods at us. Once again we enter without a problem.

Ren leads me through the dance floor and she shouts over the music.

"Come lets go to the VIP area".

"Ok" I say.

It felt like it took us ages to finally get to the VIP section, which is located in the second floor.

I am out of breath by the time that we get there. We pass the second security guard of the night to enter. We take a seat in a sofa that is facing the window, giving us a perfect view of the dance floor.

This view gives me the opportunity see many sweaty bodies so close to each other that it doesn't look like dancing anymore.

"Bel, I will go get some drinks".

"Claro" I tell her.

I turn around when I can't see her anymore, it's going to take her some time to get to the bar and from the bar back.

Knowing this I take a seat and wait patiently, not even five minutes pass when I see a handsome guy walk towards where I am.

I get nervous right away so I stare at my hands. He stops right in front of me because I can see his shoes, so I lift my face and this is when I see that he has some beautiful green eyes, brown hair and he is probably 6 ft tall.

He is wearing a grey suit with a white shirt that is hugging his body perfectly making him look hot.

"Hi, what's your name?" he asks me.

"Belle and you?"

"Pleasure to meet you and my name is Steven".

"Did you come alone or are you with someone else?", Steven comments while looking at me in the eyes.

I tell him that I came with Ren and that she had gone to get us some drinks, we keet talking about everything and anything.

I really like his company, I learned that he is 27 years old. He is very kind and funny, I was holding my stomach from laughing so hard from a joke that I did not see that someone had just enter to the VIP section.

"Ela... "

Out of nowhere I here my name being call in a low but surprise voice by him, who I haven't been able to stop thinking about.

Turning to see that it was the one and only, Mr. Gandy.

He stood there in a black suit that hug his body perfectly making him look sexy as fuck making me drool.

I see that he was looking directly at us.

Following his stare I see that he is staring at Steven who is now very close to me.

David

At his Company

Hanging up my phone I see that it's already 11 p.m. I stand up and get my black coat. I start heading to the elevator, inside the elevator I press the first floor.