16| Dinner

David

Ela... I have been thinking about her all day. I can't wait to see her in that dress.

I hope she liked the dress that I bought for her.

I am dying to see her again so I make my way to Mateo's house to pick her up. After ariving to Mateo's house I get off my car and ring the bell, for the first time in my life I feel nervous.

Off course I have taken plenty of women to dates but those dates were meaningless.

I have never invited any women to my house and specially if they were just a one night stand.

But when I saw Ela all drunk I felt the need to protect her forgetting that I don't do love.

My thoughts vanish as soon as I see my Ela in the beautiful long dress, she is looking divina (divine) in it. The dress hugs her beautiful body to perfection.

"You are beautiful Ela", I truthfully say to her while looking at her with adoration in my blue eyes.

"Thanks, you look also beautiful", my Ela says.

Laughing because she just called me beautiful she seems to notice and says "Sorry I didn't want to say beautiful... Not that you aren't beautiful but I wanted to say handsome".

"Well, ready for us to leave?", I ask her.

Still blushing she nods.

I was so focused on my beautiful Ela that I did not see that Ren was also here all along.

Not caring about how dumb I might have looked I simply nod my head in acknowledgement to her.

Taking Ela's hand in mine I lead her to my car. When we react close to it I open the door for her.

She takes a seat and I close her door after I make my way to the driver side.

I buckle my seat belt and start the car.

Driving is on of my many passions but being with Ela inside the car and being quiet makes me not enjoy it as much.

I try to break the silence by starting a conversation, "Ela tell me about yourself, I would like to know you deeper".

"Well you already know that I am 18 years old, I like music and in specific at night when I can't go to sleep".

I hum in approval but I want to know what her dislikes are, what makes her cry, what makes her happy. I want to know everything about her.

"What do you want for your future Ela?"

"For my future I would like to have my own business but I still don't know exactly of what", she says while looking out the car window.

I was going to respond back when I notice that we just got to our destination.

Parking I open my door to get out of the car then I go to her side to open her door.

I take a blindfold from my pocket and tell her to turn around but she looks hesitant about it so I say "Do you trust me?".

Smiling she nods and turns around giving me the invitation to cover her eyes.

I take her by the waist and lead the way to where we will have our dinner.

I made sure that I let my people arrange a table for two facing a beautiful view of the water.

I tell her to not move while I pull her chair out.

Once she is sitting down I take the blindfold off her eyes.

Hearing her gasp makes me smile.

"It's beautiful David".

She is so lost in the sunset that she doesn't notice that I am here sitting down realizing that I am in LOVE with her.

She is everything that I hoped for.

She is turning out to be my everything, just in a short time period I have been captivated by her without warning.

She turns her attention to me and looks at me with those beautiful brown eyes of her.

Many people wish to have color eyes but I only wish to see her beautiful brown eyes for eternity.

We then proceed to order our food and we begin to talk about her childhood and mines, she finds out that I am an only child as well and that my favorite color is red.

"Actually, I thought of taking you to a fancy restaurant but I prefer to keep your beauty only for me).

Blushing hard my Ela looks at me in the eyes and I would have never guess the next words that came out of her plump lips.

"David Gandy, I Love You".

I stay still in my chair trying to see any hint of joke in her face but all I see is my Ela waiting for me to respond to her declaration.

I guess it took me a second to finally come to my senses because she stands up trying to leave but I also stand up and grab her wrist.

Ela tries to get away from me but I am stronger.

Pulling her to me I crash our lips together.

Kissing her like a mad man I let go of her wrist and grab the back of her head to push her closer to me while my other hand wraps securely around her waist.

Hearing a moan coming out of her mouth I am glad that after we order our food I dismissed the people that helped me tonight.

We just continue to kiss for what seems to not be enough for me, but I decide to do what my heart is telling me to do from the moment that we got here.

All alone I break our kiss to tell her what she has been waiting for, "I also Love You. My Ela".

Author's Note

Yay!! Finally their feelings are out.

**Don't forget to vote and leave a comment and share the story. Thanks for reading!!**

Love,

JP