28| Location

David

We are all in Mark's house busy looking for clues trying to locate My Ela when Mateo's cell phone starts to ring.

I signal my team to get everything ready before he picks up the cell phone.

Damien signals us to proceed, Mateo answers.

"Athena, who is it?".

Everyone is quiet so she puts the call on speaker, now everyone on the room can hear.

"The beautiful Athena Dioz", a man speaks.

Knowing that the unknown person that has his daughter Mateo is about to reach and take the phone away, but I get a hold of him before he does.

He is frustrated as I am too, but this is the opportunity to finally get this son of a bitch.

Damien signals to Athena to keep this bastard on the phone.

"I want to talk to her, please".

We hear the man telling his men that they can take the tape away from her mouth making me question on what conditions Ela is in.

"Mother" it's her voice, I haven't heard her beautiful voice in what seems to be forever.

"Bella, sweetheart soon you will be home" we hear Athena sob.

"Mom help me we are... ", the phone is taken away because we can't hear my Ela anymore.

"My dear, Athena you don't have idea of who Belle is going out with... Maybe you should ask Mateo's dear friend" he finishes and hangs up.

Hearing the this makes my heart skip, not because I am afraid of the consequences but because I want Mateo and Athena to know what's going on with us from us not from this son of a bitch.

Mateo

The phone call ends, as I am about to question both Mark and David about what HE was talking about when Damien calls me.

"We have the location boss".

He shows me the exact location of where the call was made from, it seems to be far from the city.

"That's how I like it, you already know what to do".

I go where Mark, Athena and David are.

"Damien was able to find the place where the call came from thanks to Athena".

"Well what are we waiting for, let's go", David says.

"Not so fast David this time we have to plan things good" I tell him.

We can't afford another miss leading clue and I can't be risking my daughter's safety.

Mark says, "Mateo is right David".

With my wife we start to plan things through, nothing can go wrong this time.

Atleast not on my watch.

Belle

I am in my room waiting for one of Steven's men to bring my breakfast like he always does.

The door opens but this time it's not the guy who brings my food up but Steven himself.

I prefer his men that him, he is a sick bastard that can't seem to understand a NO from me. He has been trying to touch me but everytime I move away just in time.

"I brought your breakfast my flower", he signals to the trait.

There is no response back from me making the room very quiet.

He bring the food close to my mouth, I don't open my mouth because I can feed myself.

He takes hold of my hair with his hand as he says, "Eat Belle I am not dealing with your bullshit".

I let out a cry from the pain that he is causing me when he pulls my hair.

A tear drop falls on my cheek, he notices it.

"Don't cry my flower, we will always be together and soon you will be all mine".

He then lets go of my hair but as he does this his hand goes to my cheek, with his finger he cleans away my tear.

He stands up going to the door making me think that he is leaving but to my bad luck Steven doesn't.

"My flower I want to you to see a friend of mine".

I can hear heels as the person enters the room.

I see a woman maybe in her late 20's.

She walks seductively towards Steven while he only smirks.

He holds her from the waist and they share a kiss, they keep kissing in front of me.

It looks like they are about to eat each others face off so I turn my face away from them.

The kissing ends because I hear a femine giggle.

Now that the show is over I take a close look at her, she is wearing black heels with a tight red dress on.

If I didn't knew she was affiliated with Steven I would have said that she seem nice.

"She is Belle the one your beloved David is in love with".

As soon as she heards him her face turns into anger, she looks at me up and down.

"Her?!! But what does she have that I don't. You are a bitch".

She is about to throw herself on me when Steven grabs her from the jaw, if I am being totally honest I won't want for me to be her right now.

His grip is so strong making her struggle while she tries to get his grip off her.

"You know that no one can touch her, understand!!".

He let's go off her while he takes a seat on a chair.

The women who's name I still don't know gives him a dead glare, but she fixes her poster as she says, "My name is Victoria Gallardo.

Author's Note

Who remember's Victoria?

*Don't forget to vote and leave a comment and share the story with friends*

Love,

J.P