29| Rescue

Belle

Victoria Gallardo, I have never seen or heard of her in my life. She might of notice that I am confuse because she laughs.

"Well, l you don't know me but David does and very well I must say.

"David?" I ask in surprise.

Why would he know her, I am confuse.

"Yes, dear he is mine and only mine. After tomorrow Steven will take you far from Spain and your father and David will never find you.

"WHAT?! I scream now facing Steven who is sitting so calm.

He looks at her as he speaks, "Victoria you had to open your mouth, and yes tomorrow in the afternoon we will leave from Spain in my private jet.

"Are you crazy! You don't understand that I do not love you, I thought you were a good friend.

"Ha a good friend, NO you are mine!Turn down the volume of your tone.

Victoria comes closer to me and gets a hold of my face.

"David left me for this?! You are no more than a bitch", she spits on my face.

I am not one to fight or lower to her level and specially someone like her, but I can't allow her to spit on my face.

I look at her in the eyes with so much hatred as a slap her across the face with such force making her stumble back on her heels.

With her right hand she touches her now red cheek.

She is about to walk towards me again to hit me, but Steven grabs Victoria from the waist as he takes her out the room as she kicks and screams that this isn't over, ha so much for being a Barbie.

Now that they both are off the room I can't help but think that I can't wait for my father and David any longer, I will have to plan something and leave tonight out of this place.

David will have to do a lot of talking after I get out of here and that's for sure.

Mateo

"Good work, Marcos" I say as I hang up.

I had him go alone to check out what we will be facing tonight.

He has just informed me that there is eight men in the front and five in the back guarding at all time the doors.

Marcos also told me that whoever has Belle is not a newbie, he thinks it's my main enemy that has her. With this information we were able to plan what will take action tonight.

The plan is this, David and I will be going from the front while Damien and Mark go from the back of the house.

Marcos will first kill the eight men in the front then once they are dead Damien will throw air gas to distract whoever is inside to the back of the house as David and I with the rest of my men enter from the main entrance. We do not know how many more men are inside the house so we must be careful and fast.

The main goal is to not leave empty handed, we can't afford it this time. I have also called my good friend Ricardo who is a very good sniper, he will be my eyes from far away if things get nasty.

We have all agreed on the plan.

Athena is going to stay at home even though she doesn't want to, but if she goes with us then not will I only have my daughter in danger but my wife too.

She is trying to convince me, but she knows very well that she won't be able to change my mind.

"Mateo I want to go, if I stay here I will go crazy. She is my daughter too!!" she cries.

I look at her, "You don't think I know that, but I won't let you go Athena, please understand".

I walk close to her and hug her, "Athena, please understand that I can't risk your life love, I can't lose you too".

Night

Currently we are are all ready to head out. I am about to get inside one of my cars when I see Athena standing in the stairs outside of our house looking at all of us.

Seeing her like that breaks my heart so I decide to go where she is to give her a kiss.

"Don't worry" I say before I leave.

Author's Note

It will continue...

*Don't forget to vote and leave a comment and share the story with friends*

Love,

J.P