6| Meeting The Dioz Family

Athena

I am in my room when I receive a message from Mateo saying that today his friend will be coming.

I head out to see if Bella is doing better.

I knock on her door twice but guessing that she is probably still asleep I walk in calling her name and I open the curtains to give her room more light.

As I turn I see that Bella has woken up. Just as I am about to ask her if she is feeling any better I remember the incident.

Flashback

Mateo

Athena and me are waiting for Damien to come home with Florence and my angel. Athena keeps on pacing back and forth very nervous but I can't blame her because I am if not more nervous than her. We have been waiting for thirty minutes for them to arrive, just as I am about to give Damien a call I hear the main door open. I walk along side with my wife to the entrance where we see my daughter in Damien's arms, Athena runs towards Belle.

"My God what happened Damien", she starts to shead some tears while I walk behind her and hold her close to me.

"I will take her to her room and once I come back I want you to explain to me what happened, understand," I tell Damien and he gives me a quick nod.

I grab my daughter from Damien and with Athena and Florence I walk up the stairs to my her room. 

I laid her on the bed carefully and my wife made sure to tuck her in and change her while I went downstairs to talk to Damien.

Downstairs

Damien told me everything that happened from where they park to when the stranger tried to take Belle. Once he was done I was fuming, I wanted to kill the son of a bitch. He messed with the wrong person, "Damien I want you to find him and when you do I want you to take him to the cellar".

I see a smirk making it's way on Damien's face when he hears me mentioning the cellar.

"Of course sir, don't worry".

I excuse myself and he starts to leave to do what I told him to do.

Hearing someone descending from the stairs I look up and smile when I see that it's my wife, I ask her about Belle and she responds that she is doing better.

We did not take Belle to the doctor because Athena is a doctor herself and our house is equipped with various medications and machines that a normal hospital has.

End Of Flashback

Belle

Dream

"My beautiful Ela, finally we are together", he says to me in a very sexy low voice.

Just as I am about to see his face he disappears making me miss him. I am woken up by my mother from my beautiful dream.

"Are you better my baby?", she ask and I just give her a nod.

"Good, you had us worry Bella".

I give her a smile while she sits on my bed and caresses my cheek.

"I wanted to tell you that your dad's friend is coming today".

As I hear my mother talking about my dad's friend I get up from my bed.

"Mother I am going to take a shower and when I come out I will start to get ready, thanks for reminding me".

She gives me one of her famous smiles and heads out when she sees me start going towards my bathroom.

I get dress in an outfit that is not to casual but not to formal

I get dress in an outfit that is not to casual but not to formal. I start doing my makeup, after I do my hair and apply my favorite perfume. I am please with how I look so I take a picture for my instagram.

I was about to text Ren when I hear my father's voice coming from the first floor calling my name. I look at the time and see that it's already 1:05 p.m, rushing down the stairs I see my mother and father talking to a tall man in the living room. He is facing my mother and father making me see his wide back, he is wearing a very spensive suit from what I can tell.

My mother smiles as she sees me walking into the living room and says "Ah bella I want you to meet David gandy your dad's friend", as if that was his cue he turns around locking eyes with me.

I am about to die at this very moment, he is like no man I have ever seen before. Sure I seen handsome man before but he is just captivating.

He is really tall, good body, most of all very sexy too sexy for his own good and that smile ahhh.

He is standing with his hand out while I am here drooling over him, I hear him say my name making a shiver run down across all my body straight towards my core making me feel funny.

Just as I am about to shake his hand a phone rings making him to break his eye contact with mine.

"Sorry I have to answer is important", he says while looking at me and then my father and mother.

I just stand there as he exits the living room towards the front of the house.

Author's Note

|| David and Belle finally meet each other, it seems like Belle is captivated by his presence.||

*Don't forget to vote and leave a comment*

Love,

J.P