2| Roses again, from who...

Belle

After the event from the morning my mom and I head to her room. Our rooms are in the second floor of the mansion, so we start going up the stairs.

When we are in the second floor I quickly run and throw myself on the king size bed that my parents share.

I turn my head to see my mother smiling at my childish actions, but as she is about to grab her brush from her night stand she notices the pink roses that are in her night stand. This is when I remember that I also had some pink roses in my night stand.

I get up from the bed so fast that I almost trip on my way to my room at the end of the hall.

In My Room

I see that the roses are still in my night stand but now in a beautiful clear base with fresh water. I reach to see if the white card from the morning is still there, which it is. Grabbing the white card I see that it has a message written in cursive from none other than my dear dad, Mateo.

He wrote, "Some roses for another rose, have a lovely day sweetheart".

"Awe how sweet my dad is".

I head out with the white card in my hands and enter my mom's room again. To my surprise I see my mom sitting in her bed with some tears in her beautiful honey eyes, I see that the tears are because she is happy. Still I go ahead and hug her tight.

"Why do you cry mother?".

She turns around and also hugs me and says, "Because your dad is still very attentive even after 20 years of being together".

"Ohh I understand mother".

"I also got some roses from him".

My mom looks at me and tells me that she loves me and my dad more than life itself. "You two are my world, always have it in mind".

Now I am the one to shear a tear, "I know mom and you are our world too".

After that touching moment with my mother I tell her that I would go to my room and take a shower. "I will also get ready, sweetheart".

After My Shower

I check the time in my phone and see that time has fly, it's already 4:45 p.m in the afternoon. "I will call Florence". I start to look trough my contacts and just when I am about to call her my phone screen shows her face. I smile and answer her right away, "You miss me that much, Ren?

I hear her laugh and I also start to laugh.
"Yes, because you forget about me" she says with a fake sad sound.

"No I don't". We start talking about how my day and her day went, "Awee your day is so sweet Bel". She is the only one that calls me Bel and I am the only one who calls her Ren, it's our special nicknames for each other.

"Well Bel I found out about a club where we can enjoy ourselves. Come on tell me yes, please".

I am really not a party person like Ren but I know that I will have to go because she always ends up convincing me. "Ahh ok but you haven't told me the name of the club".

She is so exicited and keeps talking about how much fun we will have tonight and sudanly she stops and tells me "I am so happy that I did not have to beg you this time that I forgot. The club's name is Inevitable". The name of the club sounds like trouble but sexy at the same time, it makes me think of what I will be wearing tonight. "Ren what are we going to wear tonight?".

I hear a happy squeal coming from my phone and she tells me that she already got it all cover and to not worry but nowing her she will be making me wear something that will show more than what I want to let the people see.

"Well then like at what time are you coming so that we can get ready?".

"It's 5:10 p.m so I will take a shower and I will be arriving like at 6:00 p.m to your house. I tell her that I will be waiting for her and hang up.

Author's Note:

Inevitable sounds like trouble, but you will wait to see what happens next.

Well this is the second chapter, it was a continuation of the first chapter since we did not see who send the roses to Belle.

Love,

J.P