23| Missing

Belle

I am on my way to the airport because David's private jet is going to land in an hour.

To surprise him I came an hour early.

Markie couldn't come with me because he is having a very important business deal today.

I don't know if I am being paranoid or something but I feel like the car behind me has been following me.

I should make a turn even if it doesn't take my destination to see if it's actually following me or not.

Making a left turn I see that the car doesn't stop even to the traffic lights that turned red after me.

I increase my speed seeing that the car is following me because whoever is inside the car has just also increase their speed.

Driving at high speed I am trying to lose the car when out of nowhere everything I feel is a huge pain curse all throughout my body.

I am floating in the air as my car keeps on turning because of the impact until my head hits hard on something making see black...

Mark

It has been 30 minutes since my business deal was close and everything went smoothly.

I was going to call princess right after but I was informed that Mateo and Athena will be arriving in an hour to Spain to surprise Belle.

Now I am going to call princess but not tell her about her parent's surprise.

David is also coming and it now just hits me that things can get complicated since her parents will be asking for her.

Her phone keeps on ringing making me become inpatient. I have to actually tell her that her parents and David are coming to Spain today, we need to plan something.

All my calls are going straight to voicemail!!

I take a breath and just decide to call David since I have his number because princess told me to call him and tell him that she has gotten sick so he would't suspect that she would surprise him at the airport.

His phone rings and rings making think that they are probably together and don't want any interruptions.

As I am about to hang up I hear his voice.

"Who is it?!" his voice is cold and serious.

"I am Mark", I say loud and clear.

"I don't know anyone with that name so tell me how did you get my personal number?!!".

"I am Mark Silver a friend of Mateo Dioz".

"Aha and what does that have to do with you calling me?", he says.

"Well, I know Belle. She was going to surprise you at the airport but she hasn't answered me to see if she was with you".

"What? I arrived an hour ago but I haven't seen her"!!

Now I am the one saying WHAT!!

"Belle left about 2 hours ago to the airport so that she could see you!", I scream because now I am all nervous.

"Tell me this is a joke", David now says out loud.

"It's not, we have to find her soon because her parents will arrive to Spain today".

Just as I finish he hangs up.

David

I hang up and dial my Ela.

Her phone is ringing so I just reach for a glass and pour some Tequila.

"Hey, beautiful where are..." my sentence is cut short when a man's voice starts to talk.

I feel my whole body become ridge as the call goes through but she is not the one that answers.

"David, David, David you see my flower is by my side in my bed all asleep."

"Who the fuck are you?!!" I shout at him.

I hear him laughing at my misery causing me to crash my glass against the floor.

"TELL ME NOW!!"

He quiets down and responds "I am your worst nightmare", and hangs up.

Quickly I call my personal hacker to come to my house.

After I call Mark to let him now about the mysterious call.

Just as I am done talking to James I get a call and the one that is calling me is none other than Mateo.

Mateo

My gorgeous wife Athena and I are going to Spain to visit our daughter.

From talking to Mark it seems that she has done an excellent job with helping him out.

She makes me proud.

Landing on Spain I call Mark letting him know that we are going to surprise Belle so he shouldn't tell her about our arrival.

An hour later

I take the luggage out of the car and ring the bell to Marks house.

I hear footsteps coming closer and closer to the door.

The door swings open by Mark looking a mess and surprise.

"Mateo... Athena!!".

"Mark, man how are you?".

My wife says, "It's been so long, Mark".

He half smiles but looks tense and very nervous.

This is not his usual behavior.

"Are you okay?".

I know that he is not but I want to see if he is telling me the truth.

"Yes".

Wrong. He just lied.

I notice that my daughter is not here so right away my father insticts kick in.

I go closer to him.

"I will only asks once Mark. Tell me the truth, where is Belle?!".

"Ehh well..." Mark starts.

My wife is now looking at me with worry all over her face.

I grab her hand in between mines to try to ensure her that it's okay.

Mark says, "Let's go to the living room to talk".

I nod.

30 minutes later Mark has told us everything that is going on.

Athena is crying because she is so worry.

I am about to kill everyone and everything that crosses my way.

All I see is red.

Standing up I take my phone out and call my right hand man, Damien.

He answers the phone, "Damien, I want you to gather everyone and come to Spain fast!!!".

"On my way there, boss".

That is why Damien is my right hand man, he never questions my demands.

He is efficient and my personal hitman.

Whoever has my angel doesn't know that he has pulled the Devil's tail...

Author's Note

Does anyone like Mateo's love for his wife and daughter?

*Don't forget to vote and leave a comment and share the story with friends*

Love,

J.P