5| Surprise Welcome

David Gandy

On the Jet

I was just on the phone talking to an old friend, more like a brother to me. I have just arrived to the beautiful city of Mexico and I can't wait to have a good time here. I was thinking of Mateo and his family, all I know is that he is happily married and has a daughter when I was interrupted of my thoughts by one of my flight attendant's.

"Sir, you can get off. Your luggage is already inside the car".

I start to get off my private jet not before saying thank you to the captain and the flight attendants. After I am out the jet I walk towards my car and head to my house here in Mexico City.

 After I am out the jet I walk towards my car and head to my house here in Mexico City

At Home

It takes me an hour to get to my destination. I live pretty far from the city because I like to surround myself with silence. I pass through the security gate and get out of the car while giving the car keys to my chofer, Marcos.

"I hope and you had a good trip sir"says Marcos.

"Yes I did, thanks".

I start to walk up the stairs heading, inside my house.

"Ahhh how good does it feel to be home again" I take my coat off.

As I am about to go upstairs to my room I pass through my living room and see someone sitting in the sofa.

My first instinct is to grab my gun and point straight at the person's head. I move closer and I see that it's a woman.

"DON'T SHOOT!! IT'S ME, VICTORIA!!"she screams.

I put my gun away while looking at her on the eyes, "Why the fuck are you inside my house?" I question her.

She gives me a seductively smile and walks closer to me grabbing my arm. "Love I heard that you would be coming to Mexico and I wanted to remember the good old times with you".

Laughing hard in front of her face I tell her, "The old times please Victoria, I didn't even remember you. Since the beginning I told you that what we had was only a one night thing".

She looks at me with a smirk and takes a step back, now I notice that she is wearing some black heals and a long black coat.

As I am about to tell her to leave my house she unties the coat and let's it drop to the floor giving me a perfect view of her body in only a red lingerie set. Wearing red because she dang well knows that the is my favorite color.

I would have total fuck her but like I always say fucking someone twice is giving them hope, the hope that they can change my way of thinking about love. Haa they think because they spend a good night with me that they have the right to have something else with me.

"Victoria, you know very well that I am a man that doesn't believe in love so why do you insist on waisting both of our time?".

"Now, if you do me the favor leave I am very tire". She seems to not want to move so I call my security guard who leads her to the door and I tell him to never let her in again.

I start to make my way to my room. She really though I was going to be with her when she has been in every male's bed, she is just a gold digger. She has destroyed marriages just for fun, I don't even really now if I had sex with her to be honest.

Flashback

All I remember is that I was at a friend's party and that all night Victoria, I think that was her name, kept on following me around. The next morning I had a really bad headache because of all the drinking I had the previous night and when I was about to go downstairs to my kitchen to get some water I saw that I was completely naked. That's when I saw her in my bed naked and sleeping too. I shooked her shoulder to wake her up, once she did she tried to touch me but I moved away before she could. She told me that I was the one who brought her home and that we had sex until the morning, but I just couldn't remember at all because the only thing I do remember is her giving me a drink and from there I can't seem to remember anything.

End Of Flashback

I made it to my room and I went straight to my bathroom to take a shower. After taking a shower I just dried my hair, body and put on some boxers then I went to sleep thinking that tomorrow would be the day where I finally reunited with Mateo and meet his family.

Author's Note

||Who is excited for David to meet Mateo and his family?||

-Vote and comment below-

Love,

J.P