25| Mateo

Belle

I finally wake up from the serum that they injected me with. There's sounds from a distance, men shouting to one another that the mansion is under attack.

I panic but then I realized that my dad or David could have actually found me.

I try to stand up and move, but my body is just too weak at the moment to corporate with me.

"Shit".

I curse under my breath as I try again.

The door opens aggressively as HE enters with such anger in his eyes.

HE looks at me and says, "Well, my Flower your father has ruin our peace hasn't he?! we will leave tonight to one of my safe houses and I will blow this masion up along with your father inside".

I look at him in horror and disgust, how could he be the same person I met.

"Sweetheart, don't look at me like that soon we will be alone just you and me".

"I love you, my Flower" he says.

"This is not love. It's an obsession!" I scream at him.

He is sick.

I hope that my father can find me soon because I don't know how much time HE can be calm and not try to do anything to me.

Unknown

Ahhh my beautiful Flower she doesn't even imagen what will happen once we are in one of my many safe house's.

I will finally make her MINE!

She is only mine and finding out that she has been in a relationship with David Gandy only makes me think of different ways to kill him.

I wonder if Mateo knows about this... Of course NOT. Ha this is just getting better and better!!

I tell my men to kill everyone that is not part of my people.

I have my right hand man, Sergio getting Belle ready for us to leave this place in five.

After we leave I will blow this place like nothing.

I can't wait to see Mateo's face once he finds out that we are no longer at the Mansion.

He will know that I was there along with his daughter since I left him a little surprise.

Mateo

My stomach is hurting like a mother fucker but I will not stop until my daughter is safe with my wife.

I see that we have kill every men that isn't under my command.

Now Damien, David and I are just walking from room to room of this Masion to find any trace of my daughter.

Everywhere you look there is blood alongside a dead body some from my men but most of the other bodies are from my enemy.

I walk around when I see the stairs.

I start to walk up to the second floor but since my stomach is bleeding I do it very slowly.

Finally at the second floor I start to open every room but I find nothing apart from drugs, guns, and dead people.

As I am about to just walk downstairs my attention goes to a mirror that is tilted and broken.

Walking close to the mirror I see an envelop that is tuck in it, I grab it with my hand that is full of blood.

Now the envelop is red because of my blood I rip it to take out what ever is inside it.