24| Believe

Belle

The first thing I feel is pain.

Pain all over my body.

A groan escapes pass my lips when I move, opening my eyes I notice that I am in a bed.

Where am I?! Thinking to myself I look around.

I stand up with difficulty of the bed trying to see outside from the only window in the room.

My eyes widen when I see that we are in the middle of nowhere.

All I am able to see is a lot of green tree's, this seems to be like a vacation house.

I would have totally loved this if I knew where and with who I was with in this house.

My thoughts vanish as soon as I hear the door opening causing me to get scare.

In walk's a man that look's to be 6'0 ft.

He is very muscular from what I can see and a big scar across his strong face.

He stands by the door smirking as he sees me from top to bottom.

He pulls out his phone and dials someone's number.

"She's awake."

I am just standing there hoping that he doesn't do anything bad to me.

Not even 1 minutes pass when I hear heavy foot steps approaching closer to the room.

As the person comes inside the room I can't believe who it is!!

I am in total shock, "YOU!!".

He comes closer to me making me take some steps away from him.

He comes closer until I have nowhere to run to, I didn't notice that he had a needle in his right hand.

With all the strength that I have left I try to avoid getting injected with whatever the needle has.

I can feel my fear get the best of me, a tear falls from my left eye.

The man with the scar on his face smiles as he sees it.

He comes closer to me and grabs both my hands while HE injects the liquid straight to my neck causing me not be able to move my body and very sleepy.

I barely feel when he carries me to the bed and kisses my lips as he says, "My beautiful flower".

Last thing I see is as here walks out the room with the muscular man who follows right behind him.

David——-

I haven't slept since yesterday, not knowing that My Ela is somewhere out there.

In my house I have all my team hacking every camera in Spain to see if any captured what happened to her.

Frustration is what I feel.

I have been talking to Mark and he told me that Mateo knows about what has happened to My Ela, but he still doesn't know that me and her are together.

My phone starts to ring causing me pull it out as fast as I can in case the son of a bitch is calling me so we can track his location.

I don't even bother to see the caller's ID.

"Who is it?!"

"It's Mateo"

I try to act calm like nothing is happening.

"My friend, what happen?"

"David... My angel doesn't appear and I think something bad has happened to her. I need you to help me locate her".