3| Inevitable

Belle

In My Living Room

After talking on the phone to Ren I decide to leave my hair air dry since I have never used a blow drier in my life, I know shocking but very real. I start walking towards my room's door so that I can go downstairs and grab a snack since I am hungry. While going down the stairs I see that my mom and dad are cuddle up in the sofa watching a movie. As I get closer to the living room I see that the movie that they are watching is The Tourist.

This movie is soo good, I love Johhny Depp and Angelina Jolie.

"I love this movie" I say once I am next to my dad who seems to just have arrived home. "No, you just like the ugly Jack Sparrow dude sweetheart". I turn my head to face my dad and respond to his comment, "DAD!! He is not ugly".

My mother and father laugh, they call Johnny Depp by his screen name in the movie Pirates of the Caribbean because they love his character.

My dad tells us how his day went and that the business is doing great. He also mentions that his old university friend will be actually coming tomorrow because he arrived today to Mexico.

"Father so like at what time will he be coming?". My dad looks at me and says, "He told me that in the afternoon like at 1 p.m".

After hearing that I felt relief because knowing Ren we will probably get home like at six in the morning. I know I am 18 but I still ask for my parents permission when I want to go out. "Mom, Dad can I go out tonight with Ren please?".

As soon as they hear me mention Ren they both ask me if she will be coming because they miss her.

My parents love Ren, they are basically her second parents. "Yes, she will come so that we can get ready".

"Ok then we give you permission but be very careful".

A squeal comes out of my lips because I can go out with Ren tonight, so I say bye to them and star going up the stairs.

In The Second Floor

I think I just lost some pounds by coming up the stairs lol. After entering my room I look outside my window and see Ren's car passing though the security gates, I do not know why we need them but my dad insist that its only for our safety. As I am waiting for Ren to come up to my room I can hear my parents receiving her at the entrance.

"I am here," she shouts while I just shake my head because she loves to make a fool of herself. "I am in my room Ren".

I shout so that after she says hi to my parents she can come up the stairs to my room. Just when I was about to see if she was almost here she sees me and says out loud "I swear those freaking stairs are a workout".

Laughing I just look at her and tell her to hurry and come inside my room. I was so focuse on her remark that I did not see that she had two rose gold outfits in each hand. "Bel are you listening?," I look at her face and Ren just smiles.

"Just as I was telling you one is for you and the other one is for me,"
she hands me my outfit and tells me to go change.

In My Bathroom

While changing I can hear Ren talking about how sexy we are going to look with the outfits that she has picked. I finish putting on the outfit and look at myself on my mirror, to my surprise I like how I look. I feel sexy.

"Bel hurry up I want to see how you look".

I go out the bathroom and I see that she has also changed into her outfit, she also looks sexy.

"Uff if I was a man I would fuck you here".

I feel my cheeks turning red, "Bel you are so innocent".

"I still can not believe you haven't lost your virginity but don't worry because maybe tonight is your lucky night".

Ren lost her v-card last year to a her boyfriend who ended up breaking her heart so now she just enjoys life, that is how she puts it as.

"Ren you know that if that happens I hope that the person loves and repects me".

"Well while you wait for your prince charming tonight just have fun ok".

We start to do our make up and since I finished my makeup first I check the time and I see that is already 9:30 p.m. "Ren its already 9:30".

"Ok I finish, ready to leave?".

"Yeah lets go".

When we are in the first floor I ask her which car will we be taking. Ren is about to tell me when my dad comes walking towards us as we are about to leave. He tells me that I will have Damien as my personal bodyguard tonight.

"Dad you know I can take care of myself."

"You know that I only do this for your safety sweetheart and Damien is going with you girls".

"Fine dad, see you later. I love you".

We head to enter Ren's black car.

Mateo

Mateo

I see my beautiful daughter and Florence who I consider as my sencond daughter talking while heading towards the door.

Just when they are about to leave I tell Belle that Damien will be her personal bodyguard for tonight, she is not to please at first but she agrees once I tell her that its for her safety. I know Damien will take care of her, he is one of my most trusted men.

I pull him aside to tell him "Take care of my baby Damien if not I will kill you, understand?".

He shows no emotion and says "Of course boss don't worry".

I see that the girls will be taking Ren's black car while Damien will be taking my white car to follow them.

Author's Note

||Anything can happen at Inevitable and why do you think Belle's dad, Mateo, takes so much caution?||

Love,

J.P