15| Dress

Belle

Today I got up early, helped my mom cook breakfast and kiss my dad good bye.

My dad said that he had some unfinished business that he had to take care off, thats why after eating our breakfast he left with Damien.

I have not been spending much time with my mother so I just asked her if she would like to hangout.

My mother and I decided to stay and enjoy a movie at home since both of us did not feel like going out today.

"Sweetie is there someone special because I have seen you happier than normal, a boyfriend?" my mom is facing me, she no longer has her attention to the TV when she asks me.

"Well there is someone but I don't want to say that there is something so soon because it's complicate mother".

I truely say now realizing that even if my feelings were mutual it would be something hard to get accepted by my dad.

My mother grabs my right hand with both of her hands.

"Don't over stress it because if it's ment to be it will work out."

Her words give me hope.

I thank her and give her a bear hug because I truely don't know what I would do without her or my dad.

Mateo

In the cellar

Punch
Punch
Punch

I have been having fun with this pig since I left the house after breakfast.

Today, I did not only find out that he tried to harm my angel but that he works for my enemy.

"So you still don't want to apologize for what you did to my daughter?!", I say in a loud cold voice.

"Fuck you!!" he responds back with blood dripping from his mouth.

I start laughing along with my man.

He really thinks he is in any position to say shit like that when he is barely hanging from the chains all beat up.

Shaking my head I nod towards Damien who is ready to beat the crap out this asshole.

It's been a week since he has been here in the cellar being beaten, but not to death because he has to suffer little by little.

Enjoying hearing the pain that Damien is causing him I go to the sink and wash my bloody hands from punching him.

I then go to the stairs leading upstairs to go and change since it's almost lunch time with my gorgeous Athena and beautiful daughter Belle.

Just mentioning their names it brings a smile to my face, they are my world.

I trust that Damien will take care of this imbecile.

Unknown

"My beautiful Belle, soon we will be together... very soon".

"Boss soon we will be ready for the plan to be in action", one of my man's informs me.

"Very well".

Belle

Ren came home like thirty minutes ago so now she is helping me place the plates, and utensils on the table.

She will eat with us today and spend the afternoon with me.

"Bel and your dad?", Ren questions.

"I don't know maybe he has a lot of work in the office", I tell her.