19| News

Belle

I got home late , I take a look at my phone and it's currently 8:32 a.m. I go upstairs to my room to take off the beautiful long dress, after I head to my bathroom to shower.

After 30 minutes

I change into a short black dress that I got as a present from Ren. Heading out of my room to go off to search for my parents now that I am all fresh and clean and that's when I see Rosa.

"Good morning, Rosa".

"Belle, good morning" she responds as she walks closer to me.

"Do you know where my parents are?".

"They are in the garden waiting for you".

"Thanks Rosa", I say to her and start to go to the garden that my mother loves.

Walking pass the kitchen I open the glass door and take a big breath of the fresh air.

My face is welcome by the touch of the sun rays, I hear my mother's voice making me turn my head to the right.

I see my father, Mateo and of course my mother talking while enjoying some fresh lemonade.

I walk closer to where they are and just take a seat.

Dang this chair is comfortable af I think to myself since I am not allowed to cuss, well at least not in my parent's presence.

Now I am facing both my mom and dad.

Smiling their way I greet them, "Hello mother, father".

I receive a nod from my dad and a big smile from my mother.

"Sweetheart we want to tell you that since you already know that your father has a lot of restaurants here in Mexico, U.S, France, Brazil, etc. A friend of his in Spain needs help to open his restaurant and since your father is busy at the moment we wanted you to go to Spain for 4 months since you know how to manage a business to help yor dad's friend until your dad can go himself".

I stare at both of them for a while and I see in their eyes hope, the hope of me accepting to help my dad's friend out.

After 3 minutes of silence I say yes.

Obviously I always want to see my parents happy and also I am excited to go to Spain for the first time!!

My father stands up from his seat and comes closer to kiss me on top of my head while my mom smiles really happy at me.

"When do I leave?"

"You will leave in a week to Spain, everything is under control. You will leave in our private jet and my friend will pick you up when you land", my father informs me.

"What's your friends name, dad?"

"His name is Mark Silver".

"Ohh Okay".

After our discussion all three of us just chit chat about everything. We are a weird family because we talked all morning about conspiracies, I wonder if anyone else does it too.

In the afternoon

I am currently entering Ren's parents house. Ren's mom and dad are like my second family. They are always so welcoming and kind. I go to the living room to say hi to Mr. and Mrs. Narvaez since they are watching a cooking show.

"Good afternoon family!"

"Awee our Bella", they say while they each give me a bear hug.

They take a seat on the couch to continue watching the show, "What show are you watching? It looks interesting".

I find out that it's call "The Last Table", it's really good because I have just watched an entire episode with them. We are about to watch another episode when Ren comes to the living room.

"Mom, dad has Bel not arrive yet?" she is saying but as she finishes her question she sees me seating down on the couch.

"Bel, when did you arrived?".

"30 minutes ago" I respond to Ren.

"Bad friend, I am here waiting for you and you are here with my parents".

Mr. Narvaez says, "Sweetheart it's not our fault that she likes us better", as he laughs when Ren makes a face of disbelief. We all start to laugh including Ren.

Excusing ourselves to go upstairs to Ren's bedroom we start walking there. Now in Ren's room I tell her all about me and David and of what happened earlier in the morning also how I am leaving in a week to Spain. When she heard me say Spain she was so excite but then asks me about David.

"Bel when are you telling David that you are leaving to Spain for 4 months?".

OMG I hadn't even thought of that, how am I going to break this news to David?! We barely starting dating? I don't know what we have but we need to clear things up. Now I feel like if I leave right now I am going to lose David.

"You have to tell him Bel, I hope everything goes good".

"I will and thanks Ren".

"What are best friends for".

Later That Night

We basically ended up watching some movies and eating a lot of junk food.

Our afternoon goes fast and by the time we feel tire I check the time and see that it's already 8:14 p.m so I just call my parents telling them that I am staying at Ren's house since I am so sleepy.

They agree since Ren's parent's and mines are also bestfriends.

My mom and dad have known them for 20 years.

Ren and I just turn off the TV then I change into a large shirt and shorts, I have clothes here since I visit a lot and Ren also has clothes at my house when she stays over.

We are just washing our faces and our teeth, we are going to sleep in her king size bed like we always do.

Just as I am dozing off to sleep I think about how David is going to react to tomorrow's news.

Author's Note

Will David react in a good or bad way about Belle leaving 4 months to Spain?

*Don't forget to vote and leave a comment and share the story with friends*

Lots of love,

J.P