21| Mark Silver

Belle

A week has passed since I was told that I will be leaving to Spain.

My luggage has been packed and I have everything that I need in hand since I am about to leave for the airport.

My parents will be taking me in my dad's car to our family private jet.

After An Hour

I see outside the car's window my dad's private white jet with the gold letter's printed on it, "DIOZ".

My father really liked the personalized touch.

The car comes to a full stop.

I get off and as I am about to take my things out the car my father calls me.

I turn around and go to where he and my mom are at.

"My angel, be careful. Mark already knows that he has to pick you up when you land in Spain. I forgot to tell you that you will be living the next 4 months in Marks house".

"WHAT?! But dad, I don't know him and I already have a reservation in a hotel!".

"I know that you don't know him sweetheart. After all your dad has a lot of trust on him and they are good friends. If your dad didn't know him personally you would not be even going to Spain. As for the reservation don't worry I will cancel it myself today", my mom says.

I just decide to not argue any longer and trust my parents.

I reach both of them to give them a big bear hug. I cry a little when I see some tears on my mom's beautiful eyes.

I say my final goodbye's and head to the private jet.

Once I am inside the jet I look out the window, I send them kiss as the jet starts moving.

My dad is hugging my mother while they watch the jet take off.

I see Mexico City starting to get smaller and smaller from the window.

I am going to miss home!

In my seat on the jet right away I see a familiar face.

Esmeralda, one of the assistant's that always travels with us comes towards me and asks me if I need anything.

I tell her that thanks but I will just go get a water myself to move around a bit.

After getting a water bottle I come back to take a seat and watch a movie to kill time.

It's going to take a while to get to Spain.

After 2 hours

I am feeling sleepy after watching two movies so I stand up and go to the bed that is in the private jet.

I snuggle in bed and I feel the warmth of the blanket so it doesn't take long for me to go to sleep.

After 6 hours

I get woken up by Esmeralda.

She tells me that I should get something to eat and drink.

I get off the bed and got get food my third love after of course David and parent's.

I eat and I start to remember what happened last night at my "safe trip"dinner with my family and friends.

After eating my parents and Ren's were chatting about something that I didn't pay any attention to because I was pulled by the waste by David.

He gaved me one of his delightful kisses.

Of course I was worried about getting caught by my parents.