22| Flowers

Unknown

I was just informed by my men that my beautiful flower has arrived to Spain and will stay there for 4 months. This can be my opportunity to finally have her.

I have been in love with her since that day that I saw her walking with her mother, Athena.

I can't denie that my flower's mom is also a beauty, but my flower's beauty is not comparable to anyone or anything.

Her father Mateo Dioz is my biggest rival, he has no clue of how I look but my beautiful flower does.

Soon very soon my flower we will be together forever...

Belle

I stretch my body since I just have stand up from the bed. I had a really good sleep last night. I make the bed so that I can then go downstairs to get something to eat.

As I am walking down the stairs I can smell the delicious food.

I just smell the food since I don't know where the kitchen is at.

The image that I see when I enter the kitchen is of Mark cooking without a shirt showing his six pack.

Dang this dude is hot.

To get his attention I say, "Good Morning, Mark".

Still cooking but now looking at me he replies back, "Hello, Belle how did you sleep?".

"Very good thanks".

We had breakfast and let me tell you he does not only have the looks, but he can actually cook really yummy food!!

Later that day we went out to explore Spain and its beauty.

All thanks to Mark I got a wonderful experience all day long.

2 months in Spain

It's really crazy to think that two months ago I arrived to Spain, I love the people here too.

Markie and I have become inseparable.

He is actually doing really good with his restaurant, the restaurant has a waiting list that is insane.

His restaurant's name is Silver.

"Ehh Princess how are you today?".

He asks since today in the morning while we were having breakfast he got a call from the restaurant letting him know that he had an important business meeting to attend to.

"Wonderful and your day?".

"Busy but I enjoy it".

We head to his office to talk about the reason why I am happy today.

Inside his office he takes a seat on his chair and I take a seat on top of his desk.

"I think I know what or better yet who is the cause of your happiness", Mark says.

I blush but nod.

David is the cause of my happiness, Mark knows about me and David's relationship.

Also David and I have been talking to each other every single night and last night he informed me that he will be coming to visit me here in Spain in 3 days.

"Markie, last night David told me that he will be coming to Spain in 3 days!! I can't believe it, I am supper excited".

He tells me that he wants to meet the man that I talk about 24/7.

I don't talk about David all the time, scratch that I really do.

"Princess if you want later we can go to buy some flowers since you like them a lot, I found a new place where they sell them I think you will like it".