27| Month

David

Dream

I am running around trying to find something or someone but I just can't seems to remember what or who.

I go from room to room of the masion just to be met by silence and coldness.

Just as I am about to give up I see a person, I try to reach that person but she doesn't turn around when I call her.

As I finally get close to her she falls to the ground, I hurry to help her.

She is now in my arms but her beautiful hair hides her face from me, with one hand I take the strands of hair way from her face.

No!

This can't be happening, it's My Ela!!

I notice that she is barely breathing, her eyes are full of sadness causing my heart to break into smaller pieces.

"Finally you are in my arms, Ela".

As she is about to respond I am able to her someone saying, "My flower where are you?".

This seems to frighten my beautiful Ela.

"Him... Stev..."

She is about to say something, but she can't finish it because I wake up.

I wake up from the dream that is more of a nightmare.

Sitting up still in my bed while I just think about how life has been this couple of weeks.

I have not been able to eat or sleep properly for the past month since my love was taken away from me.

Going back a month ago just brings me back to the horrible feeling of failure, yes, failure because I could have not informed Ela that I would be coming to Spain.

Maybe it would have prevented for whoever that has her from kidnapping her.

Everything just seems to be useless.

Time, well time seems to be going extremely slow.

Mateo's people have and are still helping us locate my Ela.

Mateo, well he is getting better, Athena and everyone that cares about him were worry because he wasn't getting any better at first.

His injury has gotten better and since stress is basically killing the both of us we have been working out at the gym for hours everyday.

It seems to take some of my anger away when I punch the boxing bag.

I can't lose hope of finding her.

With my determination and knowing that Mateo is a man of word, I know that him and I will bring back my beautiful Ela.

I just hope that Ela has not giving up.

I know I am taking a long time to find her, but if finding her is the last thing I do, so be it.

Mateo

Athena, my wife has been extremely affected by Belle's kidnapping.

She has lost some of her shine, her happiness.

I have tried everything to make her forget for some moments about the circumstances that we are in, but to no result.

David and I have been training at the gym everyday.

For me training helps get my frustration out.

I have seen that David also seems affected by Belle's absence making me question myself, but maybe I am just imagining things.