17| Passion

Belle

I can't believe what I just heard.

David said that he also loves me!!

I jump on top of him making us tumble causing us to almost fall, laughing he grabs my face with one hand to kiss me hard.

Enjoying his heavenly kisses I feel the love that he has for me through every single kiss that he is giving me.

He has made me truely happy, who would have thought that I would be in love with someone like him.

He is much more than what I had imagine of the person that I would be in love with.

He starts kissing my neck which is making me shiver in pleasure.

He is able to find my weak spot behind my ear, not being able to control myself anymore I let out a soft moan.

Hopefully he did not hear it but I am guessing that from the smirk on his lips he did which cause him to say, "I want to hear every single moan my Ela".

His hand start to travel from my waist to my ass, he cups one of my ass cheek's in his hand while the other hand is massaging my boob through my dress.

This is making my core wet with pure pleasure.

David keeps kissing my neck ascending his lips to the alley of my breast giving me chills.

He stops for a second and looks at me in the eyes with his beautiful blue eyes that drive me completely crazy.

"Ela if you aren't ready I understand", is what I hear coming out of his lips.

The thought of him thinking about what I want makes my heart melt.

With him I feel safe, love, and cherish so instead of telling him what I want I just kiss him with every fiber in my body.

Getting the clue he takes my hand and starts to walk to his car.

Time skip

We are now currently back to his house in his room enjoying each other's lips.

On the way back David had his hand intertwined with mine as he drove with his free hand.

I am brought back when I feel his slow open mouth kisses all along my neck.

His kisses make me feel like I am in heaven.

Going behind me he kisses my shoulder then slowly he starts to unzip my dress causing it to fall to the ground.

Expose, I thank God that I am wearing a new set of black lingerie.

I hear him take a step back making me to turn around to see him.

His eyes are scanning my whole body up and down.