20| Reaction

Belle

It has been four hours since I woke up and said my goodbye's to Ren and Mr & Mrs. Narvaez.

My first thought was on how I was going to break the news to David. There is a lot of ways things can turn out after I tell him about it.

To be honest I have been trying all day to waste my time because I don't want to tell David about it.

I am laying in my bed just watching the ceiling listening to music trying to think of ways on how I am going to say this to him, as I am enjoying "Redbone" by Childish Gambino I receive a text message.

Reaching to grab my phone that is besides me in my bed I see that the message is from an unknown number.

I get scare but I still check the message either way, I read it and let out a relief breathe that I didn't know that I was holding.

It said, "Hello my beautiful Ela. I want to see you today, I will pick you up at 3:30 p.m after I finish at the office.
D. G)".

Right away I knew who it was, but how did he got my number I wonder. I text him back asking him about it. I continue to listen to my music but as soon as a new song is starting I receive another message. Reading it I laugh to his response.

"My Ela I have my ways".

I respond back, "Okay, mister powerful".

"I want it already to be 3:30 p.m so that I can see you".

"Mister Gandy!! Shouldn't you be focus on your work?!".

"Some minutes won't do anything bad to my company and when its about you it doesn't matter".

We text each other for some 30 minutes before he tells me that he has a meeting to attend to. I save his number to my contacts and see that it's 12:03 in the afternoon. Out of nowhere my stomach growls letting me know that I still haven't eaten anything today due to worrying about David's reaction.

I sit up from my bed and turn off the music, leaving my phone on my bed just as I head to the kitchen to get some water and food. I get to the kitchen so I go to find a snack from the fridge because Rosa will be cooking lunch soon. Once I open the fridge I see some freshly cut watermelon, yummy!! I love watermelon and especially with some Tajin on it, its bomb af trust me. I get some watermelon with tajin and look for my parents because I like to spend time with them. I don't see them in the living room so I go upstairs to their room. I reach their room and walk in like its my room making both my parents to look at me when I take a seat on their king size bed.

"Hola cariño" my mom says.

"Hola ma"

My dad walks closer to me and asks, "How are Estefen, Scarlett and Ren my angel?".

I am about to respond to his question when I see him eating MY WATERMELON, he sees that I have caught him on the act.

He just gives me a puppy face while trying to reach for some more. I start to laugh along with my mom because his expression is so hilarious. Obviously I share the fruit with him and my mom while I tell them about Mr. & Mrs. Narvaez.

My parents tell me that they are going to have a safe trip dinner for me the night before I leave to Spain so they will invite them and David to come next week friday.

My afternoon fly's by and if you are wondering what I had for lunch well I had some delicious Tostadas that Rosa cooked for all of us. It was so good that I ate a lot of Tostadas.