26| Steven

Belle

I just can't believe he acts like I am not here against my will.

He brought some flowers in the morning, I love flowers but I don't want anything from him apart from my freedom.

Steven has just gotten off the shower and is just in the kitchen with a red towel wrap around his hips.

I been trying to not eat anything he gives me because I don't know if he has added something on the food.

"My Flower, I told you that I didn't put anything in the food".

Steven takes the spoon and tries to feed me, but I don't open my mouth at all.

Just as he is about to say something one of his men comes to the kitchen.

His man signals for Steven to go far from where I am.

The man tells him something in a low voice.

Trying to listen to what is going on but all I hear is mumbles coming from their mouths.

I decide to eat some of the fruit that is on the table instead of the food because I don't trust him.

Last time I trusted him look what brought me.

After getting something in my belly Steven turns around dismissing the man.

It must of been good news because he has a full smile on.

He looks at me in the eyes and comes closer to me.

He holds my chin up and comes closer to my face trying to give me a kiss, a kiss that goes to my left cheek since I turn around just in time.

An Hour later

Now in the room that Steven put me in, I am glad I am not tie or better yet harm.

I have been trying to open the door for what seems to be an eternity!!

Inside the room there is nothing that I can use to open it, not even a bobby pin.

I know, I wanted to try it out because in the films they make it seem like it's super easy to open the door's!!!

I wonder if anything bad happen to my father, I hope he is alright.

After we left the masion Steven and his men talked through the phone but all I heard from him was "Just Like Fireworks".

Was that because he exploited the maison?!

My mother will die if anything happens to me or my dad which is why I need to find a way to get out of this house.

I look at the clock that is in the night stand and it's almost going to be 3:00 p.m.

Like if I had said the magic words the door opens while I am sitting on the floor besides it.

The man who has a snake tattoo comes into view, I still don't know his name not that it will make a difference.

From where I am I can see that he has a bondage around his right arm.

He comes in with a evil smirk that gives me chills.

"Your dad did this and for it you will pay, bitch".

He grabs me from my hair and lifts me up.

He tries to touch my body but I resist, I try to scream for help but with his big hand he covers my mouth.

I feel helpless.

He sees that I won't give up easily so he goes to hit my head against the door, but I cover my head and only my arm is harm.