8| Ela

Belle

Living room

After Mr. gandy left to answer his phone call my parents and I decide to go to our living room and watch a movie, enjoying the film I start to laugh because it's very funny. We are watching Cantinflas, a very well known Mexican comedian actor. I love his movies, they are always so funny. I am so into the movie that I did not notice that Mr. Gandy is sitting in the same couch as me, I turn around to see him. Now we are very close to each other, we are practically face to face. I can smell his masculine fragance, it's driving me crazy with desire.

"Ahh Cantinflas, one of my favorite comedian's", he says while looking straight at me. I am so lost in his full lips that I don't listen when my father makes a comment.

"Well, David my beautiful wife has cooked your favorite dish specially for you since you are our guest".

We all stand up and my father holds my mother's hand leading the way while I follow, right behind me is Mr. Gandy.

A stare, that is what I feel in my back but I try to ignore it because come on why would a sexy man like him have an interest in me, I am just an 18 year old girl.

He can totally get any women he wants, I don't know why but just the though of it makes my heart feel sad.

After eating

"It was delicious Athena, thank you very much". Mr. Gandy praises my mother's cooking. Her cooking is the best and I am not just saying that because she is my mother but because her cooking skills truely are amazing.

"Your welcome, but you try the food that Bella makes, its wonderful," my mother tells him.

"I don't doubt it", he says.

I can feel him staring at me from across the table hearing him say that I start to blush so I look down at my hands that are on my lap.

I still feel his intense stare so I keep my face down, just when I was going to excuse myself to go to the bathroom to have some air my father tells my mother to go with him to get something.

"Belle, keep David company while we come back sweetie", mom says.

They get up and leave, leaving me alone with Mr. Gandy.

"Belle o Bella?" he questions with a very low sexy voice.

"Ummm well my dad calls me Belle and my mother calls me Bella but my bestfriend calls me Bel", I respond now looking at him in the eyes.

"Interesting, you wouldn't mind if I call you Ela?) right when he says that I am in total shock because Ela is the name that the man in my dream calls me.

"Ela... " I say very quitely.

Author's Note

Well David and the man from her dream seem to both have something in common, can her dream be more than just a simple dream?

*Don't forget to vote and leave a comment*

Love,

J.P