14| Gifts

David

After today's eventful morning I left my house with a smile on my face.

I guess I was happy all day because when Max came to my office he asked me about it.

He even dared to say that I look like a pregnant lady, stating that I had the "Glow".

To be honest Ela is the cause of my current mood.

Being known as the heartless man that doesn't believe in love has been my tittle for as long as I can remember.

With Ela I just feel a strong connection that I have never felt before.

I know that we haven't got the chance to get to know each other in a deeper level but hopefully this will change starting tomorrow when we have dinner.

4 p.m In The Afternoon

I have been working all day in a new project, the meeting that I had earlier today seems like it will bring success to my business.

I am the owner of Gandy's Industry which is very well known around the world.

As an independent person I started my own success from the bottom with just the support of both my parents since I am a single child.

Both my parents worked really hard, I must admit that we never suffer from hunger but I wanted a better future for myself.

I created the future that I wanted and the first thing I did was to built my parents a house in Mexico.

Now moving away from the sad and good moments in my life I just remembered that I have bought a dress for my Ela for our date night.

It's a long dress that I think will look elegant yet sexy on her. Hopefully she likes it. I made sure she got the dress along with some red roses.

I got home thirty-five minutes ago so now I am chatting with Lola.

"I see you different, David".

"Of course not I am the same", I reply.

"No, I am old but not blind. You are falling in love with Belle right?!", Lola says with a huge smile on her wrinkle face.

"I don't know if it's love because I have never loved anyone besides my family", I tell her in all honesty.

We then countine talking about her family then she excuses herself and leaves me alone in the living room.

So I decide to give my parents a call.

"Mama, how are you?".

"David, cariño. We are doing good and you?", my mom says.

"Like always".

"Do you already have a girlfriend, you know that I want grandkids David Gandy!".

I tell her that she will have grandkids but not soon.

I inform her that I have seen Mateo as well, she goes on about how much she wants to meet him and his family.

She makes me promise to visit her soon and to bring a girlfriend next time with me.

By the time that I finished talking to my mom it's eight in the afternoon.

Deciding to go ahead to my room to rest since tomorrow I will have to leave early to my office at 4 a.m.

Belle

After David left I called an taxi and left too.

I got home and because it was early in the morning I tried to make no noise but my dad seems to have super hearing powers because he came out of the living room.