18| Happiness

Belle

I wake up.

My phone is ringing.

For a second I forgot where I am because like usual I just reached to grab my phone from the night stand.

Opening my eyes I see that this is not my room.

I try to stand up since my phone keeps on ringing and I couldn't quiet get it yet.

As I am about to stand up I am pulled from the waist by a strong arm, instantly my eyes travel to see David's face.

He is sleeping peacefully like an angel, my angel.

Making sure that I don't wake him up I move his arm away from my waist carefully.

I follow the noise and see that now my phone is in the ground so I reach for it seeing that its my mother who is calling me.

"Mother, good morning", I say.

"Bella you had me worried!! You didn't informed your dad nor me that you would be staying with Ren".

"Ren? ... Ohh yes I am sorry mom. I forgot about it".

"Well, I would like for you to come soon because your dad and I have something to tell you", my mother tells me.

"Of course mom", I respond but now I am wondering what my parents want to tell me.

My thoughts vanish as soon as I feel David behind me with his hands on my hips while he kisses my shoulder and neck slowly.

"Good Morning, Love. How are you, does it hurt?".

I answer to his questions by saying "Yes, it hurts but not a lot to not enjoy your charms love".

His eyes are full of lust now and I can see that he has a morning boner. Him and I couldn't wait to explore each other so this morninv it was a morning to remember.

After our morning sex I told David that my mother had called me earlier today.

He understood that I had to leave him soon because I got to go home.

"Baby, I don't want you to leave".

"I know bae, I also don't want to leave you, but I have to. Call me later".

I kiss him then I stand up from the bed all naked not bothering to cover since he has seen my body already.

I grab my phone and dress heading to the bathroom.

Once I am inside the bathroom I check the time and it's 10:36 a.m.

Putting on the dress I get out the bathroom and see David with a coffee mug in hand.

Breakfast is in a trait that I pressume Lola has made for us.

I take a bit of the scramble eggs and I drink a lot of water since the activities from last night and today in the morning left me dehydrated.

My fat self is eating like nothing and David is just sipping his coffee as he looks at me.

"My Ela I have a bad feeling", he says while looking out the window.

"Love, what do you mean?".

"Forget it, I am going to take a shower", as soon as he says that he walks towards me and places a gentle kiss on my lips.

David walks to his closet and minutes later comes out with a suit in a hanger and some dressing shoes in hand.

After he goes in and starts his shower I finish eating and look for my heels.

I find them and decide that it's time for me to leave home.

"Love, I am leaving take care. I Love You!!".

The water stops and I can see David coming closer to me still cover with soap in his hair and body.

I start to laugh as soon as I know why he just got out his shower, he says that I can't go without a kiss and his "I Love You Too".

Awe my heart.

Author's Note

Sorry for the short Chapter, but I don't want to make you guys wait longer for an update.

**Don't forget to vote and leave a comment and share the story**

Love,

JP